Skins ETRC IVECO S-way, Andre Kursim 2021 Zolder race 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
davoroni submitted a new resource:

ETRC Scania S-way, Andre Kursim 2021 Zolder race - The Team Calls her Maggie

MAGGIE No.11 Race truck
from Don't Touch Racing

André Kursim
Fahrer (driver)

The Zolder race date in 2021 shows an asymmetric pattern on the right side pontoon.
I referenced these pictures most and then i realized after some searching, it seemed like the team made a goof with the wrap or paint on "Maggie" their Iveco s-way race truck. but it makes a more authentic skin i think !
it might be the best one
as always drop into the assetto folder, content/cars/etrc_iveco_s_way/skins

Read more about this resource...

Hello and no of what friend! I am creating it from a blank (template) from scratch. If I'm not mistaken Tom O'rourke has participated in almost all the races including today (10-02-2021) in Jarama (although it seems that things are not going very positively for him in the races). I was thinking of uploading this skin here in Racedepartment, but if you prefer to create it and upload it for me, there is no problem because I don't know if two resources can be made of the same by different users. Also look for an ETRC (career) but I don't think there is any on the Web, when I finish gathering all the skins plus the 2021 circuits I will create a championship simulating the ETRC 2021 season. Thank you for your comment and thank you for your good skins that you share, they are very original, see you soon!

Sorry for my English.

Nah your english is great. no worries, i had some querstions about the Orourke skin
The truck looks great so far! you should post here when you complete it!

i had a question about the MAN front grill mesh you had colored, what file was that?
and how did you paint the "MAN" and usually chrome MAN mustache? i have been searching for those files.
i have played with the "color_chassis" DDS file as well, that seems available for only a couple vehicles.
I am curious where you extracted these .
super work again by the way.

Nah your english is great. no worries, i had some querstions about the Orourke skin
The truck looks great so far! you should post here when you complete it!

i had a question about the MAN front grill mesh you had colored, what file was that?
and how did you paint the "MAN" and usually chrome MAN mustache? i have been searching for those files.
i have played with the "color_chassis" DDS file as well, that seems available for only a couple vehicles.
I am curious where you extracted these .
super work again by the way.

Hello again! The grid file is called (lower_grid_d.dds) and I painted the mustache by making a new layer with the (Photoshop) program and then I added the lion logo from an image downloaded from Google, and the (color_chassis) file gave it modify the colors to white and red of said chassis, but the drawback of painting the rear bumper red in this template is that it also paints several side bars and part of the steering in red. I hope this helps you and if you need a file of these comments, just tell me and I will upload them to you through MEGA. See you soon!

i tried the separate layers for the Man logo and a few other tricks, i can't seem to get mine to show up in the skin, maybe i need ot play around with the ordering of layers.
i did use the Color_chassis bit for the Anderson Truck to make the chassis blue, that was the top bit, but i have only found these for the MAN trucks. not any others (well iveco maybe haven't tested)
i have the Lower grid again only in the MAN folders...
my folder.PNG

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back