Esports | RD GT Championship 2021 (Coming Soon)

Coming soon, a brand new season of RDGTC on Simracing.GP

Please let us know your four favorite racing circuits you would like to race during the 2021 season of the RD GT Championship. You can leave your four choices via the attached poll.

(more to come)

Passionate Volvo V60 T5 driver and gravel cyclist. Besides operating RaceDepartment.com & Simracing.GP I also enjoy posting stuff about cycling on CyclingDepartment.com
Reactions: Gabyzen64

Atticvs

50RPM
Dec 19, 2018
I went in order of difficulty - Bathurst, Suzuka, Spa, Brands Hatch. (Though Bathurst and Spa top the enjoyment factor as well with their excellent rhythm and high-speed and/or lift-and-go corners.)

Reactions: BertramRaven

Jimlaad43

Nice apex, I'll take it!
Premium
May 2, 2010
Why are people voting for Imola so much? Apart from Zolder, it's the most "finish where you qualified" circuit on the list...

rikirk

500RPM
Premium
Jan 11, 2017
@Bram Hengeveld
Happy to cast a vote when more info is available like: Endurance or Sprint? Time duration? Number of mandatory pit stops if any? Tire set limit? Driver swap? Weather base settings?

Which day will occur? Calendar?

Thanks.

Last edited:

G-Slev

Rubbish Racer & Amateur Motorsport Photographer
Premium
Jun 30, 2017
Does anyone actually like misano???

G-Slev

Rubbish Racer & Amateur Motorsport Photographer
Premium
Jun 30, 2017
@Bram Hengeveld
Happy to cast a vote when more info is available like: Endurance or Sprint? Time duration? Number of mandatory pit stops if any? Tire set limit? Driver swap? Weather base settings?

Which day will occur? Calendar?

Thanks.
Crumpets or tea cakes at pitstops?

• Haha
Reactions: Alen Pecanin

Jeremy Talbot

SpeedyMite Racing
Premium
Aug 12, 2009
Any chance this could be on a US server so most people from round the world can join in? It's impossible to join an EU server as the ping is too much from New Zealand. Really wish Kunos could improve their netcode

BP

1000RPM
Premium
Nov 1, 2016
Come on people...not Spa AGAIN?! Unpopular opinion, but after the dust has settled and the usual suspects (Spa, Bathurst, Nurburgring and either Imola or Monza) win this vote, I would say "and now that we've gotten THAT out of the way, the 3 that won the popular vote are now eliminated (we'll keep #4). :whistling: NOW, pick 3 tracks from what's left." :D

Last edited:

Bryce Waard

25RPM
Premium
Jul 13, 2020
Just to follow up and bring me back into the good graces of the thread, anyone that picks Paul Richard should immediately be banned

• Haha
Reactions: Atticvs