ENGINE/MOTOR_V12,V10,V8 SOUND

Misc ENGINE/MOTOR_V12,V10,V8 SOUND 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Zeuxprimegalaxy submitted a new resource:

ENGINE/MOTOR_V12,V10,V8 SOUND - Remplazo de sonido de monoplazas actuales/Sound replacement of current single-seaters

* ESPAÑOL / ESPAÑOL *

Este es mi primer mod, espero que les guste ....

Este mod conciste en cambiar los sonidos del motor de los monoplazas de la actualidad reemplazandolos con los sonidos de los motores de los monoplazas clásicos.

Las instrucciones están en el archivo de descarga ...

Cualquier error me lo avisan en los comentarios ...

*INGLÉS*

Este es mi primer mod, espero que les guste ...

Este mod consiste en cambiar los sonidos del motor de los monoplazas actuales reemplazándolos...

Read more about this resource...

Zeuxprimegalaxy updated ENGINE/MOTOR_V12,V10,V8 SOUND with a new update entry:

ENGINE RENAULT/MOTOR RENAULT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*ESPAÑOL-SPANISH*
En esta actualizacion se añadio los sonidos de motor clasicos(V12,V10,V8)para el Motor Renault de la actual F1.
Espero que les guste!

*IMPORTANTE*: Esta actualización solo trae el motor de Renault si quieres los demás motores(Mercedes,Ferrari y Honda)debes descargar la version 1.0.

Si...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Zeuxprimegalaxy updated ENGINE/MOTOR_V12,V10,V8 SOUND with a new update entry:

ENGINE/MOTOR_V12,V10,V8 SOUND FULL

-------------------------------------------------- -----------
* ESPAÑOL / SPANISH *
Esta es la versión final del mod, en esta versión esa disponible el mod completo con todos los motores(Mercedes,Ferrari,Honda Y Renault) y el nuevo motor los V6 de la F2. Con los sonidos de los maravillosos V12,V10,V8 y V6(Mclaren MP4/4) para que se tenga una experiencia mejor.

[COLOR=rgb(250, 197...[/quote]

Read the rest of this update entry...

[QUOTE = "Ls tech, publicación: 3225657, miembro: 658729"]
¿Este mod, para instalar en autos clásicos del f1 2019?
o podrías hacer uno para los autos clásicos de 2019 por separado?
[/CITAR]
If you pass me the audio files, I could do it ... Those of F1 2019

Hello,

nice Mod i love the good old Engine Sounds. Works your Mod with the My Team Mode too? What Files i must replace for the My Team Mode if i use the Renault Engine?

Greetz

VN
Hello,

nice Mod i love the good old Engine Sounds. Works your Mod with the My Team Mode too? What Files i must replace for the My Team Mode if i use the Renault Engine?

Greetz

VN
Hello, thank you and I love them too ... The mod works in my team, trajectory, time trial mode and in a Normal Grand Prix. The installation is easy: copy and paste, I leave a video guide in the mod file to know how install. In your case you would have to replace the Renault engine because there is a folder that has that name ... You can also replace the sounds of the other engines in the My team mode (Honda, Mercedes, Ferrari).
PD: Antes de intentarlo, verifique si la opción de estación está deshabilitada, esa opción está en la Configuración de audio.
Important: Make a backup of the sounds

Last edited:
Quería el sonido real del v8 v10 y v12 de los automóviles mclaren 90 / 91.98, 2008 de ferrari 2004/2007 y willians 2003.
Tanto en la cabina como fuera de la pista.

Hello, thank you and I love them too ... The mod works in my team, trajectory, time trial mode and in a Normal Grand Prix. The installation is easy: copy and paste, I leave a video guide in the mod file to know how install. In your case you would have to replace the Renault engine because there is a folder that has that name ... You can also replace the sounds of the other engines in the My team mode (Honda, Mercedes, Ferrari).
PD: Antes de intentarlo, verifique si la opción de estación está deshabilitada, esa opción está en la Configuración de audio.
Important: Make a backup of the sounds

Thx, im happy that it works with my team too.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%