F1 2012 Engine allocation

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Unlike 2010 and 2011 which automatically manages engine change, engine management is now a must in 2012. Can someone give some tips on which track to use a new engine and for how many races can a single engine last. A detailed list for the entire 2012 season is much appreciated. I ran 50% race distance in 1st yr career in Williams. TIA

Well, before the last patch i haven't seen my engines below 99-100% condition. After the patch i saw my engine at 97% in Malasya, found it really cool, but i still not sure if its working properly. Anyway in my point of view, i let the best engines for tracks with high top speeds and long straights like Monza and Spa. Or.... When im really good at some tracks i use the worst engines on these tracks just to be sure i have a good engine for the others.

RaceDepartment Store

Game longer, work harder and sit better than ever before with our PRO Series. Our classically designed PRO Series was the first addition to our ever increasing chair family and has proved to be one of our most popular and well known chairs. Buy now from GTOmega.com for USD 219,95 Offering the...
Looking to bring a bit of timber into your life? Well, we'd like to introduce you to the Trak Racer timber and steel floor stand. This single monitor easel-style stand looks fantastic and brings an aesthetic appeal that will fit right into any home decor. Leg Spacing wide enough for all...
Mount your CSR or Porsche shifters directly to a cockpit or wheel stand without using the two steel tubes. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 25,95 Features Mount your CSR or Porsche shifters directly to a cockpit or wheel stand without using the two steel tubes Allows a more solid shifter...
Trak Racer monitor stands suit most monitors on the market with VESA mounting points and come with a 3 year warranty. Suitable for most Monitors 22-80" when used for one monitor 22-32” or 22” to 35” when used as a triple holder (extra parts required). Strong 2" tube construction. Solid floor...
  • Featured
RaceDepartment
Views
Reaction score
FANATEC® Direct-Drive technology comes to the CSL Series. From subtle sidewall flex to powerful self-aligning torque, you’ll feel everything with a heightened sense of realism. Exceptionally crisp and dynamic force feedback sensations await. Buy now from Fanatec.com for EUR 349,95 Features...
Trak Racer's SA-09 Fibreglass Seat has been engineered for both strength and comfort with sizing to suit most drivers specifically in the S-XL size range (up to 42" waist). The SA-09 is an ultra-light competition simulator seat that features integrated bolsters and is wrapped in a washable...