ACC Endurance Series Round 5 @ Zandvoort - Mon 27th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event

SwannyUK

ACC Club Staff
Staff
Premium
zand.jpg

This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in! If you need any help then don't hesitate to PM me or post on this thread.

All premium members can sign up for this event. To sign up for this event simply reply on this thread and I'll add you to the entry list.

Join us: Not a premium member yet but interested in racing with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information

Racing Club Rules: Click here

*We highly recommend using the in-built ACC radar when racing so you can keep it close and fair*

Voice chat is available on Discord if you want to chat. Please use push to talk and limit chat during the race to apologies / lapped traffic info.

Event Information
Server

Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Endurance Series Round 5
Password: Can be found HERE

Sessions
20:00 UTC/GMT 30 minute practice
20:30 UTC/GMT 15 minute qualifying
20:45 UTC/GMT 1 hour race - Mandatory stop with tyre change (pit any time)
TimeZone converter if needed

Time and weather settings in sim
1676984952482.png

PLEASE ENSURE YOUR REAL NAME IS SET ON YOUR RD PROFILE AND MATCHES YOUR IN GAME NAME

Entry List

SwannyUK
Jay Clarke 66
Nascentes
Trox
RicardoJorge92
Reefabus
McFlunch
Hazzatron19
RicardoJorge92
Rich Green
rborowik
Sebastalona
CarlosB
akephoe
mklengel
Kischte

Last edited:
Practice server is live
Server: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM Endurance Series Practice
Password: No password required - open server

Unfortunately idiots on the server tonight with the only intention of ramming people as the pass.

It’s just typical spoiling it for everyone, you can go days without issue as well.

Last edited:
Unfortunately idiots on the server tonight with the only intention of ramming people as the pass.

It’s just typical spoiling it for everyone, you can go days without issue as well.
Ah man that's a shame, might need to password it again then.

gt3.jpg

Spent all evening making a better livery, think I'm happy with it finally! Sent to Johann ready to be sent out with any other new / updated liveries.

Does anyone know how to ensure the png is saved as the best quality? I've noticed weird artifacts / blurring around most decals when in game, doesnt look anywhere near as good as the preview.

View attachment 642339
Spent all evening making a better livery, think I'm happy with it finally! Sent to Johann ready to be sent out with any other new / updated liveries.

Does anyone know how to ensure the png is saved as the best quality? I've noticed weird artifacts / blurring around most decals when in game, doesnt look anywhere near as good as the preview.
Now we all know my skill level at this is pretty high so from what I’ve found if you produce the livery at double the resolution to what ACC accepts then downscale it when you export the png the aliasing is far better.

ACC apparently is 4096px

Last edited:
Now we all know my skill level at this is pretty high so from what I’ve found if you produce the livery at double the resolution to what ACC accepts then downscale it when you export the png the aliasing is far better.

ACC apparently is 4096px
This sounds interesting, not exactly sure how to achieve this with Photoshop but I'll look in to it. Usually I just get the standard template, add my stuff and save.

This sounds interesting, not exactly sure how to achieve this with Photoshop but I'll look in to it. Usually I just get the standard template, add my stuff and save.
Ah I’ve only been using Blender and you can set the pixel values at the start for the layers then export

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea