Enable Apartment

Plugins Enable Apartment 1.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Error: No Phone mod not load , Restore Old house and try it. Cuando carge la partida funciono la casa con el telefono y todo, pero luego de guardarla, al intentar Continuar la partida me sale ese error.
la casa normal del juego, tienes el salon quemado restauralo , el mod necesita que la casa este en funcionamiento.

Thanks man, very nice. The Furniture is awesome...but can you make a version WITHOUT the lifter? Please, that would be awesome. I dont know how to remove it from the files.

in the next version I will add the option to put / remove the lifter, and prepare the coffee machine to incorporate it into the apartment.

Spent an hour or so trying to find apartment, still can't find it. Can you tell me where it is in relation to Teimo's shop?
in the area of teimo there are only 2 houses of work to clean the septic tank, if in a house you do not see the apartments, you will see them in the other house.

Why did you add a lifter? With a mod,you can use the lifter from Lindell! I said a carport would be good or something like the little garage from the Ventti House.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.