F1 22 EGO

F1 22 the official Formula 1 Game
Hello everyone !!

Does anyone already have an idea of the source to modify the headset?

Personally, I have already tried / common / f122 / 2022_asset_group / character_package / team_livery / 2022-custom-common00 / by doing the 3 ERP files with EGO and the game crashes in any case!

So maybe the FOM file but some files seem suspicious to me and could cause the game to crash again

Ouais j'ai vu ca, peu etre que EGO ERP n'est pas a jour, ca m'etait arriver dans le F1 2021 .. Il faut patienté encore
Le problème vient bien d'EGO ERP, je suis allé faire un tour sur leurs discord, ils sont entrain de régler le problème, une MAJ devrait arriver sous peu ;)

Le problème vient bien d'EGO ERP, je suis allé faire un tour sur leurs discord, ils sont entrain de régler le problème, une MAJ devrait arriver sous peu ;)
Généralement c'est ça ! Je me souvient que dans le 21 ou 20 on arrivais pas à intègre ton dds un truc dans le genre

En tout merci pour les infos !

Hello everyone !!

Does anyone already have an idea of the source to modify the headset?

Personally, I have already tried / common / f122 / 2022_asset_group / character_package / team_livery / 2022-custom-common00 / by doing the 3 ERP files with EGO and the game crashes in any case!

So maybe the FOM file but some files seem suspicious to me and could cause the game to crash again
Have you found a solution?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.4%