EDM's Black Version Wheels

Vehicles EDM's Black Version Wheels V

Login or Register an account to download this content
This mod is perfect !! I love it !! My EDM is more cool !! There is any ways for change the color of the car (wihout template because you sayd it don't work) like for the Victra or the Svoboda ? My EDM can be cool if I can make her dark blue. I found all EDM's parts in the game files so I will try to make custom parts (like spoilers) and send it to you for do what you do with the Ricochet.

This mod is perfect !! I love it !! My EDM is more cool !! There is any ways for change the color of the car (wihout template because you sayd it don't work) like for the Victra or the Svoboda ? My EDM can be cool if I can make her dark blue. I found all EDM's parts in the game files so I will try to make custom parts (like spoilers) and send it to you for do what you do with the Ricochet.
I already tried and seems to be that is not possible (at least for me), i have some spoilers and i could not put it on EDM, and the paint Just do not work, it painted the plastics from the Car, not the Body.

Hi Enzo Herbie! thanks for the lighting mod, can you try to make a mod for EDM glass tinting, or for replaceable steering wheels? thank you again for helping with the lighting in EDM, thank you so much!)

hi, EnzoHerbie. I would like to know the level of readiness of Svoboda and propose an idea for Drivable EDM - the ability to change the color of the trim, for example, to beige or cream, also, it would be possible to change the headlights from rectangular to round (I was very impressed by the detail of the car models from the screenshots of the expanded map, that EDM is a paradise for the eyes, I would like to see such a drivable car)

hi, EnzoHerbie. I would like to know the level of readiness of Svoboda and propose an idea for Drivable EDM - the ability to change the color of the trim, for example, to beige or cream, also, it would be possible to change the headlights from rectangular to round (I was very impressed by the detail of the car models from the screenshots of the expanded map, that EDM is a paradise for the eyes, I would like to see such a drivable car)
I don't if it's possible but he can always try. He already tryed to change the body color (red to blue for example) but he told me it was not working. But as I sayd he can try again for the trim. And what do you mean by readiness of Svoboda ? Acceleration ? Speed ? Maybe I can told you but for now I don't understand lol.

I don't if it's possible but he can always try. He already tryed to change the body color (red to blue for example) but he told me it was not working. But as I sayd he can try again for the trim. And what do you mean by readiness of Svoboda ? Acceleration ? Speed ? Maybe I can told you but for now I don't understand lol.
Well, for example, door animations, model improvements, bug fixes

The XVi version will be the last that i planned to release for the Svoboda, and it is already done; i already tried to change the color for EDM and add new visual customizations, but, unfortunately, did not work, the Expanded Map Mod really have things like EDM that is paradise for the eyes.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.