Echuca City! - Beta/W.I.P

Tracks Echuca City! - Beta/W.I.P 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
FrosyBerry submitted a new resource:

New City! - Beta/W.I.P - New City map for Assetto!

It's been a long time coming, but here is a tester version of what I've been working on! The map is based in Echuca Victoria Australia and is 1 to 1 scale. It's a long way off being complete but as for now everything is there to test and check out. I lost motivation for this a long time ago but just recently I've patched it up so it's playable for others and hopefully get some motivation back. I recommend you play this in practice mode, I haven't tested any others. I'm no graphics designer...

Read more about this resource...

it won't install keep getting error message not supported unexpected character encountered while parsing value :E, path 'city', line 12, position ,10. I'm using content manager for the installation btw

it won't install keep getting error message not supported unexpected character encountered while parsing value :E, path 'city', line 12, position ,10. I'm using content manager for the installation btw
I've just updated it mate that should hopefully fix this problem. Let me know how it goes! I'm just a normal bloke that doesn't understand much of this by the way so bare with me while I try to iron out the bugs and issues with 0 experience hahah

FrosyBerry updated New City! - Beta/W.I.P with a new update entry:

Update 1.0

Changed all road textures
- added more road markings
- added grass fx
- added water fx
- added lighting fx
- support for 24 pit boxes
- changed terrain elevation in places
- removed some parked cars (to replicate night time)
- added some more details around the map
Plus much more!

Join our discord to find the links for the mods needed to play online - https://discord.gg/vFsYt2nCyk
Here's a video for the updated version -

Read the rest of this update entry...

FrostyBerry updated Echuca City! - Beta/W.I.P with a new update entry:

Major re-work is underway

Hey guys, it's been a while since I made this... 'map' Back when I made it, it was my first ever map and I thought it was awesome, now how ever I've learnt a lot more and it's currently under going a massive re work, from scratch! Buildings now replicate the area it's based on instead of being generic ones, new roads, new height data, new textures.. You get the idea. The map is still in alpha testing stages, you can get up to speed and join in on the map development on Discord here >...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea