F1 2010 Easiest track to drive

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Monza looks easy because it has a limited amount of corners and long straights. However to nail a good lap you can't make any mistakes in braking, turning points, corner speeds and accelerating. Very demanding if you are looking to set the perfect lap.

Monza looks easy because it has a limited amount of corners and long straights. However to nail a good lap you can't make any mistakes in braking, turning points, corner speeds and accelerating. Very demanding if you are looking to set the perfect lap.

Totally agree. With my limited experience of F1 2010, Monza is fun to drive but has nasty corners. It may look easy but it's not.

The track that I picked up the easiest is Hockenheim. Then Melbourne or Istanbul.

Monaco, Singapore and Bahrain are the hardest

I'd def throw in my vote for Montreal as the corners are easy sweeping ones, plus the AI is rubbish there, making it an easy win. Monza is easy too, but in terms of beating the AI, its not as easy, especially as the 2nd chicane does take some effort before you're really fast. I'd also like to say that a track like Monaco may seem daunting at first, once you've got the hang of it, it's an easy win ever time!

I'd def throw in my vote for Montreal as the corners are easy sweeping ones, plus the AI is rubbish there, making it an easy win. Monza is easy too, but in terms of beating the AI, its not as easy, especially as the 2nd chicane does take some effort before you're really fast. I'd also like to say that a track like Monaco may seem daunting at first, once you've got the hang of it, it's an easy win ever time!

As much as I agree with you about Monaco being daunting at first, it does get easier the more laps you do. However an easy win it is not. I just did a full race there hell it was the hardest fought race for a point there has ever been. heres the race if you wanna see how bloody hard I was pushing all the way.

I don't think I've seen anyone put this one down, Abu Dhabi, I get a nice rhythm round there, and really enjoy it. I find it easy because of this, and always do well. Nice corners and flow. I really struggle in Korea, I just don't seem to get it.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 5 7.4%