Early Spring skin for Okayama International Circuit

Tracks Early Spring skin for Okayama International Circuit 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheNuvolari submitted a new resource:

Early Spring skin for Okayama International Circuit - Based on footages of the 2022 Okayama Super GT opening held on 16-17th April.

Time for a different season! (Not IRL yet please)

„Wait, why a Spring skin when you haven't even finished the Summer skins for Kunos tracks?"
As you probably know from my mod history I love the Super GT series, and always dreamed about completely recreating the races and about the 2020+ GT500 Supra.
This track skin is based on the 2022 Okayama Super GT opening held on 16-17 April. Expect more seasonally accurate Super GT track skins!

Since the GT300 grid is mostly filled, all...

Read more about this resource...

Treewall texture is definitely an improvement, but looks a bit too soft when compared to RL. And now it really shows how crappy the front Y trees look, but those might need a config adjustment.

Good work!

Treewall texture is definitely an improvement, but looks a bit too soft when compared to RL. And now it really shows how crappy the front Y trees look, but those might need a config adjustment.

Good work!
Yes, though I had no idea to either make it darker, more saturated, or contrasted, while dealing with the 2d trees. Apparently they're reflective! When I changed grass textures to completely red for testing purposes the trees had a red shade as well! I did not know that reflective trees are a thing in AC :roflmao:

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 18 23.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Trophies

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Forum trophies