Eagle Eye Item Inspector

Plugins Eagle Eye Item Inspector 1.1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hawk031 updated Eagle Eye Item Inspector with a new update entry:

Eagle Eye Item Inspector Update(v0.2.0)

Changelog
  • added inspect cases for Jerrycans they show you how much is left in them
  • added inspect case for beercase should tell you how many bottles inside case are left
  • added inspect case for Boat and Jonnez fueltanks you can now see whats left in them when you unscrew the tankknob
  • added configurationoptions in modsettings if you dislike a feature just turn it off

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Sckitalets the mod doesnt even run when you are not performing leftclicks or scrollwheel inputs.
Or does it reduce your fps while doing that?
If you have not pressed your left mousebutton and or scrollwheel it must have been something else. I explicitly made sure it only runs when doing so to not waste performance.

@pietrucha132
Check again with update please.

There is no prompt just keep scrolling while the cap is open and you are next to the fueltank.
A cooldown makes sure it isnt too spamy.
For the boat you must be at the rear end next to the engine.
For the Jonnez its enough to stay close to it.
I can make it a keybind to check for fuel if thats not intuitive enough.

I dont get enough feedback how the users want this mod to go also this bug could have been busted shortly after release.
I just can not find every bug on my own^^

Thanks again @pietrucha132 for the report.

Do I have to just grab a jerrycan to check it? It doesn't seem to work in any way either... (sorry for reporting only one bug at a time, but I just keep noticing them this late)

Edit: nvm it works, it just doesn't say anything when it's empty

Last edited:
Very nice, could it possible that you can check the status of killju instead of using the "ready or not killju"? like if I look/check on the Bucket, it told me "need a little bit more", "should be finished now" or "it was too long, looks like vinegrar"? Just as example... I like this mod.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.