DynaCam - CSP Chaser Cam

Misc DynaCam - CSP Chaser Cam 1.0-public

Login or Register an account to download this content
kirbyguy22 submitted a new resource:

DynaCam - CSP Chaser Cam - Very arcade-inspired camera - high sense of speed with impact effects

CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH AND CONTENT MANAGER IS REQUIRED
A more dynamic, casual arcade-inspired chaser camera with an emphasis on impact and sense of speed. Based on my earlier work, KirbyCam, with some base functionality improvements and extra effects.
*Some effects have been adjusted from the preview video.

Features:
  • Impact punches: hard impacts from landings and collisions affect the camera
  • Speed shake: A small amount of...

Read more about this resource...

I love this camera.
but I can't play with it because of the tremors. :sick:
Is there a way to remove or reduce the camera shakes?

Last edited:
There's very few modders who've impacted my AC experience the way you have! Somehow AC has managed to stay a hyperrealistic racing sim, and still be a thoroughly thrilling throwback arcade/simcade!

TLDR: Need for Speed is my favourite video game series of all time and maybe the main reason why I am who I am today, and thank you for allowing me to experience that here in AC with all the cars, ppfilters, mods and csp/sol/pure updates. Thank you for what you do!!

Hey! I want to study the physics programming of this mod in order to recreate it for another game, BeamNG Drive. Could you let me know of any materials or topics I should study in order to understand your code? Thanks!

In a three screen environment, a vehicle is far away when stopped and comes to the front when the vehicle speeds up!
How can I make it speed up and come away like in the video?
Is this lua app compatible with the three screen environment in the first place?
The shaking in the screen of the impact is a wonderful effe-like effect!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back