RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Could have been a better night for me. I'm fighting the flu and was achy. But, I signed up and there weren't a whole many others joined so I stuck it out. I didn't do Ts cause I didn't feel like talking.
I qualified 7th. I had a fast car, just couldn't figure out where I was losing all my time to the front guys.
1st race: Went off numerous times. ended up catching Eric E. on last lap, but ran out of straight to the finish.
2nd race: Managed to hang with the front guys for a lap and a half before going off and hitting some tires. Had suspension damage and just motored around till the end.
It took me till the 2nd race to figure the proper lines through the corners. I was hitting my apex's much too early.
Still love these cars and the track.

I'm not a maybe anymore. I'm a No :( Lots of electricity goes off happening thanks to a maintenance in the district. My FM event wasted yesterday i can't let it happen again. Sorry Gp 200 ehuehuehuehuhuu....:sorry:

HAve fun and Drive safely.

Im gonna go with the M3. Heres the skin Ill use:

http://www.artsonika.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=27&func=startdown&id=273
img_273_01.jpg

what can i say another great nights racing with use guys...... I watched the replays today and race2 was some intense stuff:tongue:
Sorry to eric for are touch on L9 of race 2 and think it was lucky for me:redface: If u see the replay eric watch r touch from unboard my car i honestly didnt even no that happened. The radicals r great fun to drive and i look forward to racin with use guys again soon

Many thanks Reggie

Good race all. I had internet problems last night. It crashed on my first out lap of qualifying. I was able to restart everything and get back into the server with only 2 mins left in qualifying. With not time to qualify I start at the back of the grid.

Race 1 I got a good start and easily got by Eric E who seem to have a really bad start. I put my head down and just tried to run as hard and clean as possible but it became clear that I had choosen the wrong gearing as people would pull away on the straights. A few people made some mistakes and I was able to bring home a 5th place finish. As soon as I crossed the finish line and made it back to the lobby my internet crashed again. So no second race for me and I got lucky to finish the 1st before the crash happend. Hopefully I will not get a DNF for the second race since I never made it to the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back