AC DTM @ Nürburgring Sprint - Tuesday 11 April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Alfa please.

Dipping my toe with my first foray in to racing with you guys. There's a good chance ill come flat last, but I'm happy to give it a go if you don't mind.
Welcome in the AC Racing Club!
These club races are the best opportunity to start with online racing. First or last driver do not matter, the most important thing is to have fun and relax.
Please consider to join on Teamspeak and put your real name both in the personal details of your account and on Teamspeak.

I'm in with Mercedes pls! This will be my first race here as well! :)
There is no better way to start club races than a sound DTM action, so...welcome in the AC Racing Club! :thumbsup:
Your silver arrow is reserved ;), and don't miss the opportunity to join Teamspeak because I will use the Merc as well, and will give some setup instructions for this car (@ionONE1 ;)).

@Lars Rystedt what's your car of choice?

Last edited:
upload_2017-4-9_22-34-26.png

@hape, @Jos van der Sterren , @ThatRacingGuy, @Tomi , @Jayme Brooks , @Peter. , @Footwork84 , @MarpanX , @celeste, @Tobias Röhner , @Enzo Fazzi , @Ryan , @Luca Antinori , @ionONE1 , @Solli93 , @Iceman_23 , @Andreas Knöpke , @speedyx56 , @Lesley Buurlage , @Roberto Dominici, @BrianUK , @flavio_joshua , @Flecky_und_Sky , @demetri , @Magnus Stjerneby , @Theo van den Brink , @Scott van Breda , @Franco Becagli , @IRobot, @Jack Hintz , @Gasper Grebenc , @Ruben De Wulf
Some DTM action?
Last slots free gentlemen ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%