AC DTM @ Monza (Live Stream) - Tuesday 02 May 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Link with the results!
http://simresults.net/170502-j1p

For me was enough good to finish the race but I had the chance to overtake @Eddy_J1 .
As usual in the last round my pedals decided spontanously to flow away and going somewhere else, I think they hate me.
As a result I lost everything! :laugh:

@Paul Glover, my friend, is the second time that you give up due to ping.
Please give me your address and I will send you a nice LAN cable! :barefoot:

I only have limited bandwidth and if a device starts updating or anything really my ping jumps up, what happened is that my concentration focused on that rather than the race. It distracted me when I was catching you, I lost my temper.

Need faster internet, thats the only solution but it isn't an option where I live.

Great race guys, a bit of drama at T1 where I had a love touch from behind (a little bit to passionate, tbh), but the race has been very tight until the end.
Congratulations to @Joakim Stensnæs and @Dennis93 .
Next Tuesday event is already up, and the theather will the the epic Mugello track.
The list is already half filled so I strongly suggest to hurry up and reserve your place before it's too late:

Something broke off inside my steeringwheel. Didn't had feeling in it whatsoever. Drove the car gently into the pits and stayed there till race had finished. :cry: Big bummer..

Thanks for the race guys! Was pretty interresting for my on the last 5 laps, my mediums falling off and Dennis on a steady charge towards me on Hards!

Watched back the stream, pretty well done there @Joseph Wright ! The rule about staying in the game until broadcast is over, maybe something we want to try and enforce for the future? I certainly have no problem staying in, i do that anyway most of the time!

Now, I'm really looking forward to the Porsche GT3 Cup car race on brands on thursday! That's gonna be a blast!

@Glaurung
For the future I suggest two things:
  • Increase the tyre variable like yesterday.
    We could increase for example, the consuming in order to introduce the strategy factor;
  • @Joseph Wright you are amazing and professional but if you don't wanna be stuck with names you could check, maybe during the practice session, the correct spelling.

@Paul Glover I and internet are you problem!!!! :laugh:

Thank you so much guys!

Thanks everyone for the race, it was a pleasure. Theses cars are so nervous and makes you really involved.

Definitely, my strategy was not the best. Pitting cost me so much time :D

My apologies for the start, I have been gently forced 2 wheels on the grass while braking for T1 at the start. I should have backed off a bit.

Kudos to @Glaurung for organizing the race and @Joseph Wright for the stream. Both excellent ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 53 27.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 34 17.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 38 19.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 22 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 12 6.3%