RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Some guys from server 2 entered on server 1 and i can't join anymore. I was 3rd at quali untill i go out and now i was planning to enter again.I restarted my computer.But disater,the server is full,Bram please do something i am entered in this race for last week i was looking forward to this! :frown:
Incredible now i can't even make the race.....i still waiting for somebody to leave the server.

You should consider taking the time to learn some of the basic stuff. It will really help you create a car that drives better and you will learn to drive better as well.

http://www.racedepartment.com/race-...-race-on/3511-racedepartment-setup-guide.html

here are a couple of really great references to learn from. I like the one from Keith BArrick as it is in a simple table form. I use it regularly to get my setup tuned to my style of driving.

HTH

GRrrr!! I'm really pd off! The race was fantastic! Great fights, and as i was doing my pitstop i had the infamous Nvidia Freeze! Doh doh doh! Really disappointed ;(

Could one of the folks share the results here ? Thanks.

Thanks RD and everyone. Great 40 minutes.

Qualy*
omg what a qualy dropped my time to a high .48 never expected to do this as while have a praccy with my team mate Nigel
i could barly hit a 49.9 anyway for this high quality field it was only 9th on the grid

Race*
i had a awsome start could grap two places till the braking zone but lost one to David who was realy late on Brakes :) then i was
trying to keep with the top pack wich worked for some laps till i dropped slowly of as something must be happend in the top as i
suddenly was again at them had a great fight with Dariusz for a few laps but was slowing him down a bit i guess as Xose was catching
us at some point i made a error and let the door open for Xose and he just used his change (nice dive in mate) lost a bit contact to them
but could fight back to Xoses tail has he startet to make the one or other mistake :) from then we had for at least 10+ laps an awsome fight
with changin positions a lot i had the better car in the first sector specialy under brakes into turne one while he was better in the middel sector
then with 35 or 30 mins left dont remember exactly i decided to pit as my tyers where realy worn still had 20 liters left of fuel as i was starting
with full fuelcell changed in the laps befor my preset to just put in 15 liters but coming to pits followed by Xose my engien stalled
(oh i am on manual pit and did called up the pitmenue with a mapped button) and nothing happed after a few secs i got moved to the garage
race over :(
thanks Dariusz and Xose for this awsome racing you are both top class to race with :) even 2 wide through turne 1 and 2 without contact :inlove:

thanks you Bram for setting up and even more thanks to RD for hosting

Herrminator

I managed 60 minutes. I got a blue flag on the oval, moved out of the racing line, but somebody followed and was slipstreaming me. Flag number 2, I move all the way to the right, the guy right behind me again... In the end, got a stop/go penalty, and clipped the wall when I went to the pits :D.

Not a glorious ending to my first race here, but it was fun, even though I was really slow and cautious not to scratch anyone's paint :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back