Cars DTM 2018 from UnitedRacingDesign

It's not about the cost. It's about the integrity of the company providing these mods. Good folks like RSS have continued to update mods and fix bugs after release like any good modder would.

Folks like URD have proven time and again they just want to take your money and give zero care about the finished product.

I hope people do some research before buying from folks like this. I don't want to support them or have them continue to make mods unless they demonstrate that they actually care about their customers.

Would i be possible to move the rear view mirror in the maures a little bit more to the middle? I know that this position ist the real one, but compared to the other two it could just be used by driver with a 32/9 Display or a VR. All other have to use the virtual mirror with is a lot more unrealistic :)

So maybe you can move it to an Position like the Bayro

they promised a lot last time I spoke to with them about the px mod. they told me that there will be a new pack for the guys who bought the px early release. American lemans cars.
now almost a year has passed still nothing but the keep releasing new stuff.

WHAT ABOUT GIVING US WHAT WE PAID FOR!!!!!!

AND it's NOT ABOUT THE MONEY ITS ABOUT THE AGREEMENT WE MADE BY PURCHASING THE PX MOD.
IF YOU ARE A REAL LEGITIMATE COMPANY YOU NEED TO KEEP YOUR END OF THE DEAL.

OTHERWISE YOU ARE JUST CRIMINALS AND RIPPED US OFF

LOL guys, you know what`s funny?
That goes for 95% of you all: You go in a bar, shop, or what ever... and spend 50€ at least in one shot, and than come here whining about how much these mods cost?
Do you have any slightest clue how much free time, will and knowledge has been spent?
I guess not!
What goes for me, I paid quite some €s to URD, and none has been waisted, because I love sim racing, it`s part of my life, and it`s quite a training for the RL racing as well, and now I can even help them with my knowledge to make their cars run more better, more real, than ever before, at least some of them.

I don't know if you are talking about my comment but:

I know very well how much time it takes, as a graphic and motion designer i know well the time and i respect a lot all the modders out there, but, when i pay for something, that something should be completed because i paid for it. That's the point.

If like you do Mitja, don't ask money but only donations if someone want to help you, you can take all the time you need and you cancel at any time your work. But if you ask money no, you can't at all.

I'm not a "bar man", so i never ever spend that amount of money in it, but when i spend money i receive everytime what i paid for, in my case with URD NO. I NEVER received what i paid for.

There's nothing to say more or justify their behavior.

You pay the same price for Project Cars 2 DLC packs and they were pretty underwhelming tbh.
Kunos DLCs were probably the best in terms of value, but as an example, Raceroom asks for double the amount of money if you want all liveries from 2016! here you get the cars plus 2018 liveries and even some drivers, and hopefully somebody will recreate the 16, 17 liveries for those cars.

to the person with the PX1, i would never pay upfront, i usually also never buy season passes upfront unless its cheap. save yourself some trouble.

You pay the same price for Project Cars 2 DLC packs and they were pretty underwhelming tbh.
Kunos DLCs were probably the best in terms of value, but as an example, Raceroom asks for double the amount of money if you want all liveries from 2016! here you get the cars plus 2018 liveries and even some drivers, and hopefully somebody will recreate the 16, 17 liveries for those cars.

to the person with the PX1, i would never pay upfront, i usually also never buy season passes upfront unless its cheap. save yourself some trouble.

So? They are allowed to to whatever they want? I don't care about Raceroom or PCars2, they have licenses to pay, URD don't. Kunos for licensed car, asked less than 10€ for pack of cars and tracks, they ask the same amount for a mod. It's ok, no one force you to buy, but they don't respect people.

In these days they are updating RF2 PX mod, and no words was spread about a AC version.
Yeah, back in the days i should have avoided the idea of support them because till now i never received what i paid for, but this is not an excuse. If you do well thing, and you sell it, you have to respect your customer. Stop.

i dind't read the whole thing in depth but let me say a thing.

I payed for the PX mod, 12+ € the day they released the first car. After years they cancelled the project, reduced the price and i have 3 cars, 4 maybe i don't remember instead of what they have promised with the EA pack.

At this point they SHOULD HAVE made a discount for who bought that package and get nothing of what they promised. With i discount i probably i would have bought this pack, but without it no. I don't want to support people who (intentionally or not) have keep the money i have payed without giving me what they have promised.

PS: I also bought they're Formula package and Shiro JT5.
You actually have 5 cars. I do have a question of how many cars did you think overall to get?
We never abandoned the project but stoped for a while.
We sayed from begining that we dont have the final list of cars yet and yes we will add atleast one more.
You actually got Darche in 2 specs, Aura, Shiro, Revolution in 2 specs and the PX2 cars.
We explained the situation few times around the PX package.
We never run away with the money, the package cost us a fortune and we had to stop it for a while. Are you guys thinking that 3d models, sounds, physics, ingame work, research are free? One car like that costs easy 3k up to be build. I have invested myself into this work alot of money and time. We even rebuild or scraped a models just becase they were not the quality we wanted.
I will never understand how people underestimate such work. Beside license, in mods like this, there is equal if not even more effort beeing put into this.
Stop pretending we dont care about our customers.
Yes we made some failures about this package overall of how we dealed with it but still.
We are very thankfull for every customer and we do try to bring the best from us what we showed over the years to and one package failure should not be the one that should be judged on. There are many other things that happened in that time to.
I have sayed sorry and i will say it again. Im really sorry how PX turned out, this were decisions i had to do thought.

You actually have 5 cars. I do have a question of how many cars did you think overall to get?
We sayed from begining that we dont have the final list of cars yet and yes we will add atleast one more.
You actually got Darche in 2 specs, Aura, Shiro, Revolution in 2 specs and the PX2 cars.
We never run away with the money, the package cost us a fortune and we had to stop it for a while. Are you guys thinking that 3d models, sounds, physics, ingame work, research are free? One car like that costs easy 3k up to be build. I have invested myself into this work alot of money and time. We even rebuild or scraped a models just becase they were not the quality we wanted.
I will never understand how people underestimate such work. Beside license, in mods like this, there is equal if not even more effort beeing put into this.
Yes we made some failures about this package overall of how we dealed with it but still.
We are very thankfull for every customer and we do try to bring the best from us what we showed over the years to and one package failure should not be the one that should be judged on. There are many other things that happened in that time to.
I have sayed sorry and i will say it again. Im really sorry how PX turned out, this were decisions i had to do thought.

What about the dtm package 2015? You had promised a free Maures update with a new model and now comes a paid 2018 package with the new Maures and all customers with the 2015 package are waiting for an update, which will probably never come.

That's the way it goes with everything at URD.

What about the dtm package 2015? You had promised a free Maures update with a new model and now comes a paid 2018 package with the new Maures and all customers with the 2015 package are waiting for an update, which will probably never come.

That's the way it goes with everything at URD.
We have sayed we will try to get you that. The T5 package was as it was. We never sayed to get you actually more cars in EGT, T5 or anything else beside PX. Every package beside the PX was allways sold as it is. We tryed to get some free cars overall out and that is to what we did, there are few free cars out overall. Some free projects were abandoned and some will still come.
If we can make something free, than we do it.
Even with PX we charged the amount of money the cars were available so stop being greedy, we are not going to be rich from this work but we still love it, it does pay our bills and supports our familys and never ever we have overcharged the work we have done.

I don't remember the number of cars planned (the package is 3 years old) but i remember some screens of a Toyota and Audi 2016 if i'm not wrong (i have no time to check) which has never released.

The point is not the number of cars, but the fact that you have stopped the development for a while.

You have stopped the development of a project which some people has paid for, is this normal to you? I can understood everything but no, i can't accept the question of costs and time as excuse. I know that development, research and so on takes time and money, but you have choosed to be a modder and asking money for it. No one forced you to sell a package before creating it, so you have to be fair with the customer who has supported your works.

You also dropped the price of the package after you stopped the development, but you never tried to keep your customer with a discount (and no, i don't want, i supported you anyway after that) but no, for me this is not a right way to deal with customers.

We have sayed we will try to get you that. The T5 package was as it was. We never sayed to get you actually more cars in EGT, T5 or anything else beside PX. Every package beside the PX was allways sold as it is. We tryed to get some free cars overall out and that is to what we did, there are few free cars out overall. Some free projects were abandoned and some will still come.
If we can make something free, than we do it.
Even with PX we charged the amount of money the cars were available so stop being greedy, we are not going to be rich from this work but we still love it, it does pay our bills and supports our familys and never ever we have overcharged the work we have done.

NOPE You have promised a free Maures update with a new model stop bullshitting us

URD should take a look at this video, so they can change their horrendous dashboard. Same dashboard as four years ago. (Pretty sums up their work).
I guess they saw your post :D
We have a glorious new, "never before seen in any urd mod" dashboard.

Also, this is possibly placebo but the colors look much better inside cockpit now.
Much more realistic tone.

New update v1.2 is out and that`s final. Can be found here.

I'm very much okay with that. No obvious flaws, new dashboard, physics that feel great, what more can i want.

Skins are ok? Still didn`t install complete new update except physics that I had from before. But someone was saying here that are a mess now. It it true? Hard to believe.

Skins are ok? Still didn`t install complete new update except physics that I had from before. But someone was saying here that are a mess now. It it true? Hard to believe.
Nope. Skins are f**ked up but since we already have full 2018 grid here on rd, i didn't think on it too much. As for physics, i actually like them more now. Way more snappier.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.