DS Automobiles Techeetah #MyTeam (Ultimate-Pack) (2 Paintjobs)

Skins DS Automobiles Techeetah #MyTeam (Ultimate-Pack) (2 Paintjobs) 2.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 1031992

Next step for the absolute ultimate:
Dial
Helmets for all ai drivers available

Great job Double R, I'd like to ask if there are issues using the skin online or the suit/helmet. Hope you create more projects like this one in the future, (maybe a Fanatec F1 fantasy team for example). Keep up the fantastic effort!!

Great job Double R, I'd like to ask if there are issues using the skin online or the suit/helmet. Hope you create more projects like this one in the future, (maybe a Fanatec F1 fantasy team for example). Keep up the fantastic effort!!
you can race only with helmets mods I think, but its impossible do it with the cars, only can play in myteam mod or offline modes, thank you! :thumbsup:

• Deleted member 1031992

Can you do a special "China GP" version and a "France GP" version ?

• Deleted member 1031992

If you donate to him he probably will.
It's funny because I've never seen in the "Pro Cycling Manager" community to whom we requested a jersey, but I understand.

Do you have any idea why when I go to MyTeam using this skin, the letters (E) and (N) appear on the chassis and halo, basically all over the car? Is it because I used to have sponsors on the previous model?

Attachments

• F1_2020_photo_20200828_174033.png
    F1_2020_photo_20200828_174033.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 153
  • F1_2020_photo_20200828_175055.png
    F1_2020_photo_20200828_175055.png
    1 MB · Views: 137
Hello probably you install the mod with previous mods and thats the reason of this conflict of textures. You need to install the mod without any previous mod, you need to read the instructions, you can verifier files from steam library or try to install the mod from a clear version.

Double R updated DS Automobiles Techeetah #MyTeam (Ultimate-Pack) (2 Paintjobs) with a new update entry:

Fix Honda-Engine (Textures)

- Correction of some problems with the Honda Engines in all the designs, 1 texture of stickers (E & N) it was in all the car. It was mistakenly put in each of the honda files. Now all the Honda engines are fixed
- Revision of some textures.

If you see more errors/bugs, let me now in discussions I will fix as soon as possible. Thank you for your positive feeback. ;)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Do you have any idea why when I go to MyTeam using this skin, the letters (E) and (N) appear on the chassis and halo, basically all over the car? Is it because I used to have sponsors on the previous model?
Fixed & Patched in the new Update 2.1 sorry for the inconvenient :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea