AC DRM Revival Mod @ Spa-Francorchamps - Mon 10 Aug 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Yup, what Chris said. I have a CV1 and have used it (including mic) on TS during RD club events. However, if you don't wanna join the banter on TS, that's absolutely fine - you are still most welcome to participate in our events. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the good reply guys. I’ve had the Cv1 almost since release and don’t know this :O
Count me in for tonight, I just bought premium while sitting on lunch break at work. I’ll buy the mod today after work and let you know which car I’ll pick tonight! :))

Thanks for the good reply guys. I’ve had the Cv1 almost since release and don’t know this :O
Count me in for tonight, I just bought premium while sitting on lunch break at work. I’ll buy the mod today after work and let you know which car I’ll pick tonight! :))
Alen I'll put you down as TBD. I'll make sure there is one of each cars spare

thanks for the race guys! downloaded the mod 1 hour before the race. So first time in the car.
To the guy in the red lancia on race2, I tried to avoid you when you had the huge slide and tried to recover the car, I braked, but couldnt avoid you.
Guy in zebra lancia had a good run on me towards the end before I made mistakes, good race man!

Also I'd like to report whoever was in the black bmw leading most of race 2. I'd like to report him for NOS :roflmao::roflmao: jk, crazy handling and skill with the car! respect

Great races both! In qually I was about to do a 2.29 to get the pole but I went just a bit to wide in Blanchimont and got the lap eliminated because of the track limit. But 2th behind Denis was OK for me.
Had a great start in race 1 which gave me a 1.5s gap with @Denis Betty . The whole race the gap stayed between .5 and 1.5 s and for me it was very stressful to stay focused for not making my usual mistake. I hoped for Denis to make a mistake so I could ease off but he was very consistent. Very sweatty and very happy I succeeded to win my first race at RaceDepartment (also my first race ever against humans).

In Race 2 I had an amazing start from 5th to 1th after La Source. But I had consumed my concentration volume in race 1 so I made several mistakes which brought me back to 5th. Managed to catch Jussi and because Ronnie left I finished 3rd.

Love the DRM cars. I hope next time I have more time to experiment with the setup to make the car less tricky. Thanks for organising @Denis Betty and all of you for joining!

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm really sorry I couldn't really enjoy the race. My Fanatec H-Shifter seems to suffer from a common problem. I found a fix that I'll try. ( for those who are interested). It got a lot worse over time, so I killed my engine in race 1 after some massive misshifts from 5th to reverse :mad:. I've tried to use the shifting paddles for race 2 which technically worked but it feels sooo damn wrong to use the paddles and still heel-toe into corners, I just couldn't get used to it. Did a lot of mistakes but still found some pace over time. In the end I got disconnected from the server to make my day perfect :cry:.

The Car is a blast to drive though and I'm really looking forward to the next DRM event. Thanks for hosting this one and hopefully many more ;) @Denis Betty :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I was wondering, I did both races on the medium slicks but some of you used the endurance tyres. Any opinions on which type was the best for this race? I tried both in practice but saw no significant difference performance wise.

I was wondering, I did both races on the medium slicks but some of you used the endurance tyres. Any opinions on which type was the best for this race? I tried both in practice but saw no significant difference performance wise.
I used mediums and they lasted pretty well. I had around 40% left on the rears. Performance wise there's not a big difference if you can get and keep the tires warm and the pressure on the spot, but I find it a bit harder to do that on the endurance compound, especially on the first 2 laps. BTW, don't get fooled by the first drop off, they recover at 83% and stay there for quite some time.

Mediums were definately better for 25 min races and I had much more pace with those. Sidekick app shoved tyre wear at 65 percent left in the end but they still felt ok. Maybe with little bit more practice and heavier throttle I could get also to 40 percent

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back