Plugins Drivable FURY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for checking out the stream today, i don't stream often... :) Car is great and lot's of fun. I thought the wobble at high speed and the brakes locking up was fixed in 1.3, but it seems to be back? Not sure if i have to reset it after updating to 1.4. I'll check it soon. Thanks for the great mod!

Thanks for checking out the stream today, i don't stream often... :) Car is great and lot's of fun. I thought the wobble at high speed and the brakes locking up was fixed in 1.3, but it seems to be back? Not sure if i have to reset it after updating to 1.4. I'll check it soon. Thanks for the great mod!
Wobble is fixed in version 1.4

Still getting wobble on 1.4 at high speed. I removed the mod and resaved, then reinstalled the mod again and reset it just to make sure. Not sure if it's as bad as it was on 1.3, but i thought i remember no wobble on the version that was between 1.3 and 1.4 that i saw. Just a heads up, still a great car regardless! Thanks!

I actually realized that at the end of the drag strip there is some big bumps. That could be making the wobble seem worse than it is at high speed braking.
I was wondering about the idle sound myself, because even on the Satsuma when the car is accelerating you still hear the idle sound. Don't know if that's just how the game is or what. I never payed attention to the other cars like the van though. No biggie.

any error in the console ?
and btw the versions 1.4 and 1.5 are for experimental only currently
No i dont see any error. im gonna install 1.3 (btw here is image what i see,PS:Its spawn in shed in fleetarri garage) (EDIT 1.3 work)
Fury Bug.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 56 28.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 38 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 41 20.6%