Drift Car - BMW E28 Power output = too much for my tires :P

So, i was thinking what tyres i should try next for this litle beast :p like the title says it has pretty good amount of power going through rear tyres so street/semislicks wont do :D atm im running Slicks Hard dtm90s which are ok for the job but here comes the conflict with even real world stuff, the tires heat so much that when i start with 10 psi at rear and drive in monaco, im hitting 50 psi in the tight s-section and after that comes high speed section which i would love to drift but im hitting so high psi that those slicks are like wet towels under the car :D Also here is a picture of the car =) and as you can see the glass is for some reason coloured, maybe i have accidentally changed material or something, dunno, will fix it when i have time and want to do so since i pretty much just drive this car and it wont be released to public cause its made of bunch of other mods and so on.

Edit: also yes i could just lower power/gearing and through that get more life out of the tires but its so fun to hear that v8 to rev up with the help of twin turbos which spool at high rpms(3600rpm if i dont remember wrong, im playing quite a lot with the setups :) )

Attachments

• Showroom_bmw_m5_e28_wide_22-8-2018-20-10-31.jpg
    Showroom_bmw_m5_e28_wide_22-8-2018-20-10-31.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements