AC Dream Pack 1 @ Nordschleife

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Not just because of the simultaneous broadcast of the Canadian GP on Sunday, did very few people sign up for the EU Sunday race.

I think people need more experience with the Exos, if they want to race it. Can we arrange a gathering on the 24/7 server with ts in order to practice
with the car? This way people can share driving techniques and setups.

I can collect names in this post, if there is interest. Time & date should be before the next event featuring the Exos.

Participants
  • Ryan Ogurek
  • Georg Siebert
  • Harry Sohal

Last edited:
Not just because of the simultaneous broadcast of the Canadian GP on Sunday, did very few people sign up for the EU Sunday race.

I think people need more experience with the Exos, if they want to race it. Can we arrange a gathering on the 24/7 server with ts in order to practice
with the car? This way people can share driving techniques and setups.

I can collect names with prefered date & time in this post, if there is interest - or a staff member can fulfil that role.

+1 would love to get to spend some time sharing techniques and setups unique to the 125 s1

checking the stats the server has hardly been used as expected.

simsheep effect :)

This game is rapidly become a single series game, the moment its not GT3 interest seems to fade away which is a total shame, AC has to offer so much more!
I have to say the 24/7 server is a great concept, but i can certainly understand the problems with little to no use. Perhaps view it as more of a "available on request or by appointment" sort of a server? There has been several times where i would have gotten a group to join me on it during an evening with no club races, but it was not up. However I would be lying if i said i have never been guilty of being a sheep :whistling:. It really is great to have an open available server to use with other RD members at any time however, I would be greatly dissappointed to see it go away completely.

That was a fun little race we had there with the Formula Abarth @ donnington. @Chris Stacey on the second lap there, I had no idea if you were aside or behind me. I need some better situational awareness, and use the glance left/right buttons better I guess. Stayed too wide because I thought you were inside and slid off.

Can't wait to play this track with a full grid!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%