Download manual and quick questions

The download link for the manual on the official site seems to just link to a jpg image?
http://www.game-stockcar.com.br/Downloads/Breve.jpg

I was wanting to learn more about series and game settings as I've noticed that I can't change my setup once I've qualified and so don't have enough fuel to complete the race without a pitstop, is this a rule in the real series where the quali setup is what you have to stick with for the race?

Also I can't adjust the brake bias when doing a race, but can do it during practice, is this a bug or also a rule in the series?

Thanks

The qualification is using parc ferme rules (very cool I must say). This means that you will have to qualy with your race setup. Once you have clocked an official laptime your setup will be frozen and you cannot adjust it anymore.

This makes the practice session really important as you will need to finetune your setup there already.

Beats me why a lot of online players on public servers vote as fast as possible to the next session and dropout of the race after two laps.

@Manual: it seems that website links to the preview image instead of the actual file. I can't download it either.

Thanks Bram that's a great feature and I agree you with you about the practice sessions being a no show.

What about the Brake Bias though.. do you or anyone else know why that's been disabled for the race, surely they don't lock that in the real series? The cockpit seems to have Anti-Roll bars as well, but I don't see anywhere to adjust them, that would be a good feature I think.

Sorry I meant from Quali and into Race you can longer adjust brake bias from within the car, but can do so in practice and I was meaning that from within the car there is no Anti-Roll Bar adjustment, not from the controls mapping and so forth.

I would have thought that in the real series they would allow brake bias adjustments.. surely?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.