Double Screens

Yes, it was as simple as that. I thought I would have the image duplicated on both screens, so instead of installing a bluetooth keyboard+mouse on the rig, I thought it would be easier to use my desktop computer's keyboard and monitor to setup the race and then just move to the cockpit and drive. I've already purchased a bluetooth keyboard, so no need to use the desktop pc's monitor, I will just set things up from the rig.

All I want is to have displays duplicated...... 40" 1080p and 32" 1440p Gsync
So when having sim session I can drag anything I want to use to the TV browser VLC etc

Every time I tried it greyed out windows/nvidia settings and Gsync monitor runs @1080

Never dawned on me to disconnect the TV HDMi and setup W10 on Gsync monitor first.then it should grey out 2560@xxxHz and TV will have to run 1920@60 instead of other way around

Pain to do OS sitting in cockpit have to get up and down endlessly
but I got to try ( 2 screens are at right angles I have 2 K/B-mouse)

Also never realized TV in standby mode is still detected by winblows 10 p
I been turning the TV off on the remote and trying to change settings on Gsync................:roflmao::redface::roflmao:

Also never realized TV in standby mode is still detected by winblows 10 p
Yes, this is very stupid behavior from NVIDIA. I also after have changed my graphics card, in one day almost went crazy. No image on neither of my three monitors. I thought my graphic card is dead. Then I started the TV and the logon screen was there. UNBELIEVEBAL !!!!! :confused: :O_o::poop::thumbsdown: Never happen on Radeon
I don't understand how NVIDIA can't do a (better) tool for setting multiple screen. Even in office environment, a lot of people use multiple screens.
I set the middle screen as Main display, still at start the logon screen is on left display and I have to right click on desktop and chose detect. Then BUM the image goes to middle screen :poop::poop::poop::poop:. Unless I forgot to disable TV set, in which case the logon screen is there.
I really can't believe this BS !!!!!!!!!!!:poop::poop::poop::poop:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea