MGP18 Does the online and online Time trial mode function at all on pc..???

Being doing a hot-lap challenge with a few friends on the PS4 version of the game. Chasing each other's "ghosts" selected from our best global leaderboard times etc. Quite good fun.

Thought I would have a look at the leaderboard times in TT mode on the steam pc version too see how things (lap-times) compare and to set a few leaderboard times myself. Anyway, on the pc version in TT mode the leaderboard option is blanked out (i.e. its "greyed-out" and transparent.

Have others encountered the same problem? Is the online even working on pc?

Just wondered. Thanks in advance.

Hi Jonix. Yes definitely connected to the internet. Leaderboards working for me on other racing games (Project CARS and earlier Milestone motogp games). Bit confused by this. I am not running any mod files at all. It's just "greyed-out". Strange.

I'll run an integrity check on the game files in my Steam folder to see if I have a corrupted file or something similar?

Thanks for responding.

I know you're usually connected to the internet, I just thought maybe you weren't connected while you were playing the game. Could have been a Steam problem or a temporary ISP problem. But if that issue persists, then it must be something else

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back