Docks | Drifting

Tracks Docks | Drifting 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
TomDom submitted a new resource:

Docks | Drifting - Fictional drifting track located at the docks | 32 Pits

Docks
32 pit boxes
This map is a fictional drifting track located at the Docks, it's got a parking lot, storage/warehouse area, and of course a docks/cargo area.

This one has been a lot of fun to make! although it took a bit longer than intended I'm glad I can finally release it!

Let me know if you have any suggestions/feedback, other than that, enjoy!

CSP FX :
  • Custom grass FX
  • Rain FX
  • Light FX
  • Animation FX...

Read more about this resource...

I duplicated -DocksBase- and named it -Docks-
Need to Keep both in same folder.
Now it works...

I think you maybe have pointed to different names in some files :)
Thanx for the good work with this. Looks fun :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Mhm, that's odd, I can't seem to recreate the issue
Thank you for taking the time to find out what caused it though! that definitely helps, I'll make sure to look into it so it won't happen to other people! :)

Last edited:
Hello. I also have problems staring any of the 3 layouts. If I start race track CM closes and Assetto "maingame" opens.
Drifting track only says track not found.
free roam says race cancelled.
Hope it's a bit more info You can use to look for errors. I really want to try this drifting track :)

Hello. I also have problems staring any of the 3 layouts. If I start race track CM closes and Assetto "maingame" opens.
Drifting track only says track not found.
free roam says race cancelled.
Hope it's a bit more info You can use to look for errors. I really want to try this drifting track :)
Hi! unfortunately I can't do much without error logs.
Since I have set up everything correctly in the track (as far as I can tell) there isn't much I can check/change
It's really odd that it works for most people but not everyone, I can't think of anything that can cause this.
In case you didn't know, the track is made for practice mode, so make sure you are starting the track in practice mode! :)
and just to check, what CSP version are you using?

Since I have set up everything correctly in the track (as far as I can tell) there isn't much I can check/change
It's really odd that it works for most people but not everyone, I can't think of anything that can cause this.
In case you didn't know, the track is made for practice mode, so make sure you are starting the track in practice mode! :)
Ok, so strange :/ I start all games in Single/quick/practice and I use CSP 0.1.73 at the moment.

I solved it!!! I changed to CSP 0.1.78
Now it's working :inlove:
This is going to be so fun :p

Was about to comment that! just tried 1.73 and had the same problems.
Thanks for including the info, ill include some text that says you need above a certain version of CSP, ill test now to see which lowest version it works on.
Thanks for the info and letting me know about the issue!!:D

Last edited:
Was about to comment that! just tried 1.73 and had the same problems.
Thanks for including the info, ill include some text that says you need above a certain version of CSP, ill test now to see which lowest version it works on.
Thanks for the info and letting me know about the issue!!:D
Thanks for really fun track!!!

Thanks! But where do I put all the folders ui, Freeroam, extension, Default, Circuit?
:redface:

Cheers
Robin
Hi! Are you using content manager?
I highly recommend it if you're not using it yet, it's great! with content manager you can just drag and drop it into the program and it will install it for you :)
here's a tutorial if you need help setting up content manager!
Tutorial

in case you don't want to use Content manager, those folders need to be put here inside the Docks map:
Screenshot 2022-08-06 145504.jpg

best of luck! :)

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play