DiRT Rally Dirt Rally refuses to work on my new computer

Bought a 3950x with 1660 super and it refuses to open. It shows the splash screen, then closes itself. I've tried with -onethread and SMT off on the bios as some people pointed to multi thread problems. I've also tried this:

I don't know what else to work. This is unbeliable, this is my favorite rally game and it refuses to work on my computer now that I can finally play games at high FPS. This is retarded. Codemasters are a bunch of scammers.

I agree totally. and they do not have a clue about AI times. return it and insist you get your money back. How could it be your favorite game when it does not work, And if it did work i doubt if you could come close to being competitive. All games should be playable and you should be able to compete at the easiest setting by driving normally.

I agree totally. and they do not have a clue about AI times. return it and insist you get your money back. How could it be your favorite game when it does not work, And if it did work i doubt if you could come close to being competitive. All games should be playable and you should be able to compete at the easiest setting by driving normally.

I bought it years ago, it used to work, its my favorite rally game when it worked. How can I return it if I bought it years ago?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back