DiRT Rally 2.0 ACAT mod [Singleplayer / PvP Multiplayer]

DiRT Rally 2.0 DiRT Rally 2.0 ACAT mod [Singleplayer / PvP Multiplayer] 1.19

Login or Register an account to download this content
Does anyone know if you can get banned for something like this? Or maybbe even by an anticheat from other games even?
It's legit, no bans, not connected to other games either. It runs as a separate app you use while making a championship in DR2 and it just tricks it into letting you use otherwise forbidden cars. You can play solo or grouped in a lobby but there's no online/leaderboards to and there's a few funny things that happen, like the game crashing if you try to change your tires using a rally car on a rx track.

It's a super fun mod though, well worth playing around with

Cheat Engine 7.2
main.lua error:cannot open
....\mod\files\defines.lua: No such file or directory

i get this error when i click Launch ACAT mod. Then the mod window opens up but nothing is clickable. can you help?

2 players both visible on a rally track for you?
I've never been able to get 'horseraces' to work right on rally tracks but have only tried it with crosskarts with friends. Yes I could see everyone else, but it would spawn some of us inside each other so they blow up as soon as the race starts or glitch around stuck clipping then explode but for any of us that survived the initial furball I'm pretty sure we could race each other on the stage and anyone that finishes gets penalized for not doing the joker lol.

For rx with rally cars though it works perfect though and that's how we're mostly using it. Aside from that we usually do a lobby rally or 2 with crosskarts (not rx format on a rally stage just using rx selection for a lobby rally) where we all run our own stage at the same time alone and if you finish before others you can spectate them

Even just this is loads of fun though, just DO NOT TRY TO CHANGE YOUR TIRES! ...when you use rally cars in rx it gives you the option for tire selection which doesn't exist in rx in DR2 so your game will instantly crash if you try

Cheat Engine 7.2
main.lua error:cannot open
....\mod\files\defines.lua: No such file or directory

i get this error when i click Launch ACAT mod. Then the mod window opens up but nothing is clickable. can you help?
Hi, did you manage to fix this problem?
I have the same issue.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back