Resource icon

DiRT 5 dirt 5 mini update sound mod v1 v1

Login or Register an account to download this content
headrushmayor submitted a new resource:

dirt 5 mini update sound mod v1 - you pick own sound level

hi all i made these files up they not any game so they were test but seem to work you chance any number you like if want loud trans or backfire louder just add new number, i just add random file names see which would work you add or remove any u like, i try this all codemasters game seem too work.
just unpack to game all ready to use.
enjoy.

Read more about this resource...

This mod doesn't do anything. Not only are the mod files meant for an EGO Engine title which DIRT 5 doesn't run on (it runs on an updated version of the engine made for OnRush), but the file structure doesn't match the unpacked files and the game won't load files outside of the packages in the "dat" folder.
How to Unpack Dirt 5 files ?
There is an updated QuickBMS script for it in the archive.org capture of the XenTaX thread for it that's updated to work with the PC version but even then it won't unpack everything properly from what I've tested.

Last edited:
This mod doesn't do anything. Not only are the mod files meant for an EGO Engine title which DIRT 5 doesn't run on (it runs on an updated version of the engine made for OnRush), but the file structure doesn't match the unpacked files and the game won't load files outside of the packages in the "dat" folder.

There is an updated QuickBMS script for it in the archive.org capture of the XenTaX thread for it that's updated to work with the PC version but even then it won't unpack everything properly from what I've tested.
I've already extracted the audio files that i wanted from the game, found some quickbms script that worked with the PC version... unfornutelly the site goes off

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back