Cars Diesel black smoke

Hi everybody, I just downloaded a new version of shader patch (0.1.52) and what I see ? Smoke coming out of the exhaust ! Not diesel black smoke but maybe we can work on it for doing it !

Hi everybody, I just downloaded a new version of shader patch (0.1.52) and what I see ? Smoke coming out of the exhaust ! Not diesel black smoke but maybe we can work on it for doing it !

It's in the ext_config file in the extension folder

1588791371135.png

*some* petrol race cars produce smoke too, but usually when backing off the gas Into a corner. Many touring cars did it years back and also a few GT cars were infamous for it.

Ok so after a few try I'ves got a good black smoke, thank's :) but u need to get back to the pits every 3 minutes because there's no more smokes... :(

hey guys i use black smoke by adding some parameters like color, grow etc but i see in some videos now they have smoke much more realistic and more beautiful that the one im using, i have the shaders pack last version and particles fx smoke ative too, i tried to delete the parameters and try but doesen't work. I also dont have this parameter DIESEL_SMOKE=0 in none of my cars, i tried to add but still not have that beautiful smoke. Sorry bad english, someone can help me please?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.