DHL Mercedes Concept Livery

DHL Mercedes Concept Livery 1.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
Giskard73 submitted a new resource:

DHL Mercedes Concept Livery - This mod changes the Mercedes livery to a All-german sponsored concept livery

DHL Mercedes Concept Livery
by Giskard73
View attachment 623915

This mod changes the Mercedes livery to a All-german sponsored concept livery.

Version 1.01 - Compatible with the recent F1 Manager 2022 patch version 1.10.

How to install?
  • Extract the file, Copy&Paste the .pak file to paks folder in your F1 Manager 22 game folder (F1Manager2022\F1Manager22\Content\Paks)

Read more about this resource...

Hey man,
I love this mod so much but is there any chance you will make the mod for f1 22. I would love to see this.

Kind regards,
Taddel

Hi! Right now I have no plans to make this a mod for F1 22, am currently a bit busy with work. You can try and ask other F1 22 modders if they'll make this for you, it's an easy edit to make if they have access to the merc livery. Thanks!

Hey man,
I love this mod so much but is there any chance you will make the mod for f1 22. I would love to see this.

Kind regards,
Taddel

Hi, I have another question. Is it possible that I can do it myself, you said it is easy to make. If yes did you know a good tutorial to do/learn it? Thanks anyway.

yours sincerely,
Taddel

Hi, I have another question. Is it possible that I can do it myself, you said it is easy to make. If yes did you know a good tutorial to do/learn it? Thanks anyway.

yours sincerely,
Taddel
Sure, here's a good tutorial on Youtube.
. I haven't tried it myself but from the looks of it, it's easier to do compared to modding F1M liveries

Last edited:

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 50 12.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 42 10.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 48 11.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 46 11.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 141 34.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 240 59.0%