Development: FVRFactor V8SC 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Günthar Rowe

True2Life-Racing Designs
Premium
Hell, why not add another (soon to be classic) release!

More info to come.

Attachments

• Race_Steam 2011-03-09 23-41-10-73.jpg
    Race_Steam 2011-03-09 23-41-10-73.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 208
  • Race_Steam 2011-03-09 23-40-58-03.jpg
    Race_Steam 2011-03-09 23-40-58-03.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 218
finished the lights on both cars and added all teams and drivers. Added animated wipers and working rainscreens to both cars. Started optimisation of textures and in-game performance (fps). Now to adjust the animated driver both internal and external views. Then tidy up and get a little testing done before release...

Wow Günthar, great and hard work :good:.

cheers, but most of the hard work is already done by the other FVR members to get the mod to rFactor, namely Flash, Doug and Ferret (and others). Race 07 has it's very own little nightmares with getting cars in game, but I know these, so it's more a process, than guessing etc now :)

As somebody said sometime ago, it seems like you never sleep, only a reboot from time to time.

I sleep 4-5 hours a day usually :p

Got an "idea" last night.... stupid stupid stupid I know.... and deleted the MoTeC's from both cars and started over! So, the VE has a new MoTeC which I hope will have a little surprise for custom skinners (will test tonight). But, now the FG has no MoTeC till I test the VE functionality. Then I will replicate the same process for the FG.

FG and VE now have the new MoTeC's and the first step in adding a little more for skinners worked. The MoTeC's will be customizable in look ... I now need to test stage 2 for skinning... The problem is that the files are name specific to display any readout data. So I need to test it in customskins more to double check everything.

Gunthar - just letting you know we have updated the windows files as well. Shouldn't be too much of an issue for you but just puts the air fill and fuel hole in. Also one minor change added the bonnet for the cockpit view so the hump is visible and also put a heater screen on the front windows. Will have a link tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes