Detroit Belle Isle: 1985, 1988, 1992, 1994, 1998

Tracks Detroit Belle Isle: 1985, 1988, 1992, 1994, 1998 V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MJQT submitted a new resource:

Detroit Belle Isle: 1985, 1988, 1992, 1994, 1998 - Trackpack for various layouts of Belle Isle street circuit in Detroit - mod by jpalesi

Back in 2010, jpalesi released a trackpack containing a number of versions of the Belle Isle street circuit in Detroit made famous by CART. The mod contains the following layouts:
  • 1985 proposal
  • 1988 proposal
  • 1992 circuit
  • 1994 circuit
  • 1994 circuit (optimized for higher FPS)
  • 1998 circuit
  • 1998 circuit (optimized for higher FPS)
Images of the mod are provided below. Credits for these images go to...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, MJQT thanks for uploading this version it good that you uploaded this and is OK by the authors of their work!..
did you do any work on the tracks?..seems like some objects were added and i thank you for your work!..if not that's OK and again thank you for your time and effort for putting this up !..we look forward to other work you might do in the future cheers!..dude!

did you do any work on the tracks?..seems like some objects were added and i thank you for your work!..if not that's OK and again thank you for your time and effort for putting this up !..we look forward to other work you might do in the future cheers!..dude!
No, no extra work from me on this one. When I've been posting rF1 mods on RD recently, it's been purely to archive high-quality and/or rare material in the state in which I found it. If I ever do modify or upgrade a mod (like I have started to do with VLM Mid Ohio for Automobilista) I'll clearly state it on the download page.

Thank you very much for sharing with this one, I already have the clues of the 1999 and 2000 season... Now I ask you. Who knows how to contact the creator of the cartfactor and cartextreme mod for rfactor? This is a work of art, I want to share the 1999 and 2000 season that I created, I think he deserves to see this before someone else; and it should not come to light without your permission, also those who have contributed tracks, audio skins and others... I miss a lot of things, it's too much information. (thanks to you I am happy again) THESE WIZARDS MUST EARN ALL THE CREDITS BEFORE ME, I NEED TO CLARIFY THIS; Despite the fact that I created these mods with a lot of time invested and sacrifice, and used their bases, it has been impossible not to do it, I almost have it ready, official skins and also some fan skins (the entire rfactor community will love this) even for Colombians who We got up early on weekends to see our idol Juan Pablo Montoya destroy the races there in 1999 and 2000, you will find in the lobby (where you choose a vehicle and others before going to the track within the game) the music of the broadcasts of the Colombian channels.... Or rather, in other words, I just need the author to give me the green light to share this work of art and that everyone can enjoy it, it's a shame that it's such an old game, however I have a powerful PC but I won't let it to play this wonderful game easy to configure modify to play and with very decent graphics in my opinion it does not envy anything to any modern racing game except for cinematic celebrations and advanced graphics zados .. anyway thanks for reading I hope you still play this work of art. LONG LIVE RFACTOR FOREVER, LONG LIVE THE RFACTOR COMMUNITY. Thank you very much partners

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 124 85.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 24 16.6%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 15.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 11.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 43 29.7%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 50 34.5%