Desperately seeking a Fiero GT car mod...

Greetings from Montreal, Canada!

I'm looking for a Pontiac Fiero GT mod for AC and have had zero success. I found one at another site (AssetoLand) but the files are corrupted and they seem unwilling to do anything about it. Can anyone please point me in the direction of a working mod? I love this car (used to have one back in '92) and would love to have it in my collection.

Many thanks in advance!

Patrick

What problem are you having with it?, worked ok for me (didn't use the .ini file). If you are having trouble opening the archive - get the latest version of 7zip, I've had a few that I thought were corrupted becuase of this.

Just got it from *********** and it works fine.

Be aware, you might need to put the Extensions folder that came with it into the cars folder if you haven't already. The Extension folder is config for SoL shaders app so if your not using Content Manager and or SoL shaders you want need the extension folder.

Just got it from *********** and it works fine.

Be aware, you might need to put the Extensions folder that came with it into the cars folder if you haven't already. The Extension folder is config for SoL shaders app so if your not using Content Manager and or SoL shaders you want need the extension folder.

Where did you get it? I can see the vehicle in Content Manager, I have SoL and used the Extension folder, but I still have it crashing on me when it tries to load the car after loading the track.

Where did you get it? I can see the vehicle in Content Manager, I have SoL and used the Extension folder, but I still have it crashing on me when it tries to load the car after loading the track.
Same place as prudhommesing. For some reason RD had censored the sites name.

It worked fine straight away for me so finding a reason for it not working is pretty much not possible my end.
Check that the car folder is in the right spot. Post a pic off the path. Go to the cars/and open the bk_pon_fiero_88 folder , then screenshot the top off the window that shows the path.

Put it where I put all the other cars, so that shouldn't be the problem.
This is where I have it: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\content\cars\bk_pon_fiero_88

I wonder if it uses assets from a DLC to make it work? I think I've read about that being a possible issue for a car not working, but not sure if that's a real thing or not. At this point I'm contemplating a clean install and trying again, but I kinda doubt that will help and I'll be back to adding all the mods again.

Mods can share sounds and tyres text, not mesh.
I had a look and there's nothing it's using from other mods.

Try re downloading. It may have got corrupt while it was downloading the first time.

Also, try the analyze button in Content Manager. Maybe that will reveal a simple fix. The working one I have was created by Bruce Kelt (Brucektrain) who is on twitter if you google him. I also used to own an 88 Fiero GT, black with tan interior. I miss it. But it rusted out under its pristine body panels, like all GM cars.

1597575795932.png
1597575825553.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes