Denver Pepsi Center

Tracks Denver Pepsi Center 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
GutBomb submitted a new resource:

Denver Pepsi Center - 2002-2004 and 2005-2006 Layouts - Champcar Street Circuit

This track was built by me in Race Track Builder. The building models and textures come from Sketchup 3dWarehouse and were made by user camelot.

This circuit is a temporary street situated on the streets near the Pepsi Center, a basketball, hockey, and concert venue in Downtown Denver and in it's parking lot.

The 2002-2004 layout has a wider final corner and a few different road markings and sponsors from the 2002 race. The 2005-2006 layout has the sponsors from the 2006 race and a...

Read more about this resource...

I’m planning on eventually going back to all my old tracks and applying things I’ve learned while building my new ones. There’s a bunch of materials stuff I could do to this one that I didn’t know existed when I built it. I also want to replace some of the buildings that aren’t era appropriate and replace the traffic lights with ones that are era appropriate too. I’ll probably leave the modern version in there too as a variant like I did with the Pepsi center circuit. No idea when I’ll get started on any of that though. I have been working on a different track for the past month (it’s a conversion of a very old track that has involved replacing almost every texture) and I’ve got a couple other track ideas in the pipeline before I’m ready to go back and mess with this.

Fell in love with this track, but the one thing that is really hard to see for me is the left turn after the pit entrance. There are black tyre walls everywhere and finding the apex is very difficult. See circle in the screenshot:
eF02mVO.jpg

Is there any way to give the tyre wall at the apex a different color, like yellow or something?

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back