Deleting history from my own project

Hey. Is there a way to delete the old files from my own project (from history) ? I have a good reason to ask but I would rather not mention it here. If the mod can dm me I am more than happy to give you a good reason why I am asking. Thanks

Hey. Is there a way to delete the old files from my own project (from history) ? I have a good reason to ask but I would rather not mention it here. If the mod can dm me I am more than happy to give you a good reason why I am asking. Thanks
No problem - just "report" the mod with your deletion request :thumbsup:
(Edit: but if you only want old files removed, and not the entire mod, I recommend making that very clear ;))

Last edited:
No problem - just "report" the mod with your deletion request :thumbsup:
(Edit: but if you only want old files removed, and not the entire mod, I recommend making that very clear ;))
Thanks for the reply. I did say old files from the history, I think that should be specific but yeah; NOT the whole mod.
I wanna make sure 1 more thing before I do that. Removing the old versions from history would not change ratings, right? Just making sure the rating that was received for that old version won't disappear.
edit: just checked. no way to report individual old version from history.
I wanted to get rid of ALL versions before 2.05 ( keeping 2.05).
But dont wanna do it if it will alter the ratings.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply. I did say old files from the history, so yeah. not a whole mod. Is it still the same? just report it from history tab?
I wanna make sure 1 more thing before I do that. Removing the old versions from history would not change ratings, right? Just making sure the rating that was received for that old version won't disappear.
Yup, a report is still the way to go.

I don't actually know for sure if removing old versions also removes the ratings (though I would be rather surprised if it did). I will poke around and try to find out, but a test may be the only way to be certain.

I don't actually know for sure if removing old versions also removes the ratings (though I would be rather surprised if it did). I will poke around and try to find out, but a test may be the only way to be certain.
OK I just found pretty convincing evidence that removing old resource versons does NOT remove ratings/reviews.

OK I just found pretty convincing evidence that removing old resource versons does NOT remove ratings/reviews.
Sounds good thanks, but I do not see how can I report old files from history tab. i can only download them.

OMG. I am an idiot. there is a delete button that pops up next to the download button. In my defense it is invisible unless you hower over it!

Last edited:
Nope that will only softdelete them. Please just hit the report button on your mod.
What do you mean soft delete? I don't see them no more on the history tab. Only the 1 I have deleted. I can't report them any more since they are not there. And I couldn't report them before because there is no such button to do so. I don't wanna delete the whole project / mod. I just wanted to delete the old updates because the latest file got encrypted and did not want to keep the unencrypted ones.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back