Deleted upload

hi all, i am very new on uploading files. i uploaded my second last night and it was deleted.
any idea why? or how can this happen?

Last edited:
hi all, i am very new on uploading files. i uploaded my second last night and it was deleted.
any idea why? or how can this happen?
This will invariably be because the upload breached our rules in some way. I can't locate anything right now though - what was your upload called, and which category was it in?

Last edited:
hi neilski, the original one was

now it is doubled, cos it was later approved and i already successfully uploaded same stuff again few hours later.
if i can take a minute of your time, could you please guys delete file / completely the entry from link above? obviously don't need to, but it is exactly same car / pack.

thanks a lot for your answer
Ah OK I think I see what happened. When a mod goes into our approval queue for checking by a moderator, the title of the associated forum thread is (rather unhelpfully) modified to include the word "Deleted", which is obviously confusing. The clue though is that the thread (and mod) will both show that they are awaiting approval, rather than truly deleted.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 188 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 34 15.9%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 59 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 73 34.1%