Cars delete this mod administrator please

• Thread starter Deleted member 3659865
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an earlier version of this that was 150mb and the current one is almost 900mb, which seems a lot for a car mod. Any particular reason for it?

• Deleted member 3659865

These are 4 mods grouped into a single pack... It seemed to me the best way to have 4 different modes of the EG6 model in one fell swoop... I did this because I still have to figure out how to create a special version within the same mod... I hope this does not become a problem

You will find 3 normal EG6s (2 with stock 15 inch Enkei rims but still raw, I'm working on it, 1 open roof and 1 closed roof) 1 with closed roof but with delsol CRX rims... and a special sports version

si tratta di 4 mod raggruppate in un unico pack...mi sembrava il modo migliore per avere in un colpo solo 4 modalità diverse del modello eg6...ho fatto così perchè ancora devo capire come creare una versione speciale all' interno della stessa mod...spero che ciò non diventi un problema

troverai 3 eg6 normali (2 con cerchi enkei 15 pollici stock ma ancora grezzi, ci sto lavorando, 1 tetto aperto e 1 tetto chiuso) 1 con tetto chiuso ma con cerchi crx delsol...e una versione speciale sportiva

Attachments

• Cattura1.PNG
    Cattura1.PNG
    410.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 3659865

I had an earlier version of this that was 150mb and the current one is almost 900mb, which seems a lot for a car mod. Any particular reason for it?
I realized that I had created a zip pack with unnecessary files that I use for my tests... I'm updating everything by tomorrow evening, I hope to be able to upload the new changes....

Attachments

• miniatura.PNG
    miniatura.PNG
    259.9 KB · Views: 23
  • Deleted member 3659865

evadelsol updated Honda Civic eg6 with a new update entry:

PACK REV 3* - (5 models) NEW GENERATION HONDA CIVIC EG6 JDM STOCK (1994-1995 whit interior 92-93)

New bodywork colour rendering. Added EK4 Civic Colors. Improved set-up to have a "sharp as a blade" cornering as is the case for the real model. Graphic revision of the rear lights.

nuova resa colori carrozzeria. aggiunti colori civic ek4. assetto migliorato per avere un' inserimento in curva "tagliente come una lama" come avviene per il modello reale. revisione grafica delle luci posteriori.

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 3659865

PACK REV 3a - (5 models) NEW GENERATION HONDA CIVIC EG6 JDM STOCK (1994-1995 whit interior 92-93)

The sunroof has been fixed once and for all. It now has the same colors and reflections as the rest of the bodywork.... updated the colors with the addition of the missing matador red pearl of the EK4 range

Sistemato una volta per tutte il tetto apribile. Ora ha i medesimi colori e riflessi del resto della carrozzeria....aggiornati i colori con aggiunta del mancante matador red pearl della gamma EK4

• Deleted member 3659865

PACK REV 3a - (5 models) NEW GENERATION HONDA CIVIC EG6 JDM STOCK (1994-1995 whit interior 92-93)

The sunroof has been fixed once and for all. It now has the same colors and reflections as the rest of the bodywork.... updated the colors with the addition of the missing matador red pearl of the EK4 range

REPLAY IN GAME

Sistemato una volta per tutte il tetto apribile. Ora ha i medesimi colori e riflessi del resto della carrozzeria....aggiornati i colori con aggiunta del mancante matador red pearl della gamma EK4

• Deleted member 3659865

• Deleted member 3659865

5 MODELS PACK REV 4a - HONDA CIVIC EG6 JDM STOCK (1994-1995 whit interior 92-93)

In this update, you'll find improved glazing reflections in all 5 models. It is now possible to have the AI control both special eg6s in offline races. UPDATED COLORS OF ONE OF THE SPECIAL EG6

REPLAY IN GAME

in questo aggiornamento trovi riflessi alla vetratura migliorati in tutti 5 i modelli. Ora è possibile far controllare dalla AI in gare offline entrambe le eg6 speciali. AGGIORNATI COLORI DI UNA DELLE EG6 SPECIALI

• Deleted member 3659865

acrm_honda_civic_eg6_by_evadelsol_STOCK_PACK

Generation 2 of the headlights and new revision of the front lip. I take advantage with this update I intend to separate the eg6 MODs that I have uploaded to the site. There will be 2 zips for you to download. One with 3 modes of stock eg6 and 2 of eg6 in tuned mode.

Generazione 2 dei fari anteriori e nuova rivisitazione lip anteriore. Approfitto con questo aggiornamento intendo separare le MOD eg6 che ho caricato sul sito. Ci saranno 2 zip da poter scaricare. Uno con 3 modalità di eg6...

• Deleted member 3659865

STOCK PACK REV3 ( ARROW turn signals WHITE COLOR 1994 MODEL)

in this update.... I hope now the penultimate (I only need to modify the Enkei rims), you will find ARROW turn signals updated to the original white color of the 1994 model...all 3 modes. I modified the zip to make it more streamlined... All you have to do is look for the folders of the other 2 variables (open roof and CRX del sol circles) inside the main folder and replace them with a copy paste.

• Deleted member 3659865

I have now corrected the error... I forgot to update the lights file... Now the turn signals on the headlights also light up, thank you for your report.

• Deleted member 3659865

Download is failing due to Virus detection ...
THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPORT... It's true... I ALSO RAN INTO THE SAME PROBLEM WHEN I DOWNLOADED IT... I RE-UPLOADED THE ZIP NOW YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT BECAUSE IT'S VIRUS FREE

• Deleted member 3659865

I'm pretty sure there's no virus :)
Will be waiting for the updade.
Awesome work btw
In fact, there were no viruses. I've reorganized the folders inside the zip... probably in the previous one Windows confused something with the effect of a virus. Actually, there were deliberately a couple of folders with the same name as the main one... Now it's all sorted out... it no longer has the problem with the antivirus if you want to redownload it... Hello

• Deleted member 3659865

honda_civic_eg6_REV5_wheel_crx_delsol_15

With this release I separate the eg6 version with rims NOT
EG6 MA of the 15-inch CRX del Sol that will no longer receive aggiornamenti.si is an updated version with white turn signals... I continue the updates only on the open and closed roof versions with eg6 ENKEI rims that you can find here on racedepartment among the other mods I have uploaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play