Deems Winter Track Pack [SNOW EDITION]

Misc Deems Winter Track Pack [SNOW EDITION] 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Thanks for your great work.
I'm a little confused. It gives the winter skin, the winter treeskin and the snowskin. If I want to have the track in snow, what do I have to click?
- Just snow
- or winter and snow and wintertrees?

Thanks for your great work.
I'm a little confused. It gives the winter skin, the winter treeskin and the snowskin. If I want to have the track in snow, what do I have to click?
- Just snow
- or winter and snow and wintertrees?

Winter trees are only to use if you want to use the shader patch seasons (which create snow using shaders).

If you want the track in snow using my skins as per the pictures, select:

Winter snow
Track surface heavy/light snow

Winter is non snow winter.

I gave your season mods + snow mod a try on the Nordschleife, with the Shaders patch, Sol, and the wet Nordschleife from A. Fracasso's Wet Mod. I liked it a lot.

However one thing that I noticed is that the "Track surface light snow" skin only works with the vanilla version of the Nordschleife, not the version in the Wet Mod. It seems the Wet Mod track skin overwrites the "Track surface light snow" skin when the game is launched. Is this a known issue, and is there a way around it?

Any idea what could cause the track surface snow skins to work with the wet version of some tracks from A. Fracasso's Wet Mode, but not to work with the wet version of other tracks?

Beautiful work! There is only one thing: On my current setup (VR optimized on a medium-spec computer), some trees on the Nordschleife during look transparent until I get really close to them. When I'm maybe one or two car lengths away, they suddenly turn opaque.

Is this intended behaviour, or do you have any guess as to what graphics settings I should play around with in order to avoid it?

Beautiful work! There is only one thing: On my current setup (VR optimized on a medium-spec computer), some trees on the Nordschleife during look transparent until I get really close to them. When I'm maybe one or two car lengths away, they suddenly turn opaque.

Is this intended behaviour, or do you have any guess as to what graphics settings I should play around with in order to avoid it?

MSAA can sometimes cause this if its set to x2 - its needs to be x4. CHeers!

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 22 22.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 20 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 10.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 6 6.1%