Days like this

You know how it goes, you spend weeks racing cleanly, it all goes well, and then you have an evening when no matter what you do, online or offline whatever incident is in the damn race hits you or you hit it, be it re-joins, mistakes, idiots, even offline I had a race earlier trying to recoup some lost SA rating where the AI were so garbage I managed to lose 6 points.

I do feel the punishment never fits the crime with this stiff, in that you can take someone out flat out into a hairpin and lose roughly the same amount of points as a gentle tap that barely registers.

It really needs work, only fettling but it really does need work the SA system to balance out true bad driving to simple close racing and taps.

But because the freaks, aliens and streamers never make mistakes, those if us playing a different game to them are heavily penalised for us and others just being human and not spending every waking hour playing ACC when they only ever race against freaks like themselves anyway. So never really experience it. It is the same with all games, the top tiny percent make the rules and govern the devs, such a shame.

it really does still need some work/

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 57 70.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • No 3pa registration pages