Resource icon

Cars [ DATA REPLACEMENT] for 1970 Corvette LT1 .8

Login or Register an account to download this content
OldRebel submitted a new resource:

[ DATA REPLACEMENT] for 1970 Corvette LT1 - Not just another Corvette

When I first drove the 1970 Corvette LT1 by smallblockhero I was impressed with how it drove and handled compared to so many other Corvettes out there. I decided to use this great foundation to create a 454 version of the same car. It wasn't just an engine swap as I was changing a small block car to a heavier big block. I adjusted the weight of the car, the center of gravity, sway bar settings and also shift parameters for those who want to drive as an automatic. There may have been other...

Read more about this resource...

Hi Darcy. As per the overview page this is a data replacement file only. You need to have the car already downloaded and then you replace the data folder with the one you download here. You cannot upload complete cars or skins that you have not authored yourself at Race Department unless you have permission from the original author(s). If you just upload a data replacement file you can skirt that rule. I modify a lot of cars and occasionally there are some that turn out so well that I upload my modded data file. I'm going to tweak this Corvette a little more at some point and give it an update. Please read the overview page. Thanks for your interest.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 1 3.8%