Dashboard F1 23

Misc Dashboard F1 23 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Can I request a mod skin so that I can use on My Team?

I would like F1 2007 BMW skin. I have a youtube channel over 638 subscribers (1 F1 video has over 700,000 views) and I am planning on releasing a series for F1 23 My Team Career

Can I request a mod skin so that I can use on My Team?

I would like F1 2007 BMW skin. I have a youtube channel over 638 subscribers (1 F1 video has over 700,000 views) and I am planning on releasing a series for F1 23 My Team Career
Hello friend, this is a screen designed to work with the SIMHUB program as a dashboard and not a skin to install on the game car. big hug and success on your youtube channel

Hello friend, could you help me with a question? I installed this dash here, but the letters are in a different font. It is not bold and italicized. Could you tell me what should I do?
IMG_0633.jpeg

IMG_0634.png

Attachments

• IMG_0635.png
    IMG_0635.png
    29.1 KB · Views: 82
Hello friend, could you help me with a question? I installed this dash here, but the letters are in a different font. It is not bold and italicized. Could you tell me what should I do?
Hello my friend, in this last update I modified the fonts to better adapt to the new information because they had data that was difficult to visualize with the italic and bold font

Rogeriosds2012 updated Dashboard F1 23 with a new update entry:

Very important update

*Position widget display on the race screen when entering the third sector of the track for ten seconds
View attachment 682499

*Change in the design of the leaderboard indicating the fastest driver, best times of each driver and status if pitlane or track
View attachment 682496
*Leadership table with each driver's best lap times and used tires shown in practice and qualifying sessions only. (A action key changes table order from 1-10 and 11-20)
View attachment 682494...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes