INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD!

Cars INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD! 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
So i share with you my car for Indycar :)

23110.png

Nope, the problem wasnt of any of your solution,

Was just to disable the mod on JSGME and re enable it. Dunno why need to do that but problem solved ahah

It's really weird that it went red at all then...

Anytime you make any changes to the mod, this includes the skins the modding way, you need to uninstall and reinstall the mod...

JSGME will install the mod into the game from the MODS folder... What is in the MODS folder is not what the game picks up...

This is also why you have to reinstall your own custom AI files after you install the mod, as the mod will overwrite it with the MODS AI file...

I too have issues. I only get three cars! All the other cars fail to be there. Mod is a bootleg and not validated and no matter how I try to validate in when I go to run it it all isn't there.
Anyone know what's a solution cause some people can have it all functioning but many cannot.
Only thing that makes sense to me is that it's a invalidated set of files and Steam says nates?

Validating only effects the base game content... Never validate with mods installed... If you feel you need to validate your game because something is wrong with the base content, always uninstall mods before starting the process...

The people who aren't getting all cars aren't installing all of the lines into the vehiclelist.lst file... There's no other possible explanation...

There are going to be more lines to enter for this car when the oval versions come out... So it's important you follow the full procedure in the install file...

Maybe he could unload the boot files, do all the mod installing then re-load the bootfiles at the end. This car and other new ones from Reiza are the perfect reason to revist ffb default, if you have a weaker wheel and you do not already, lift the lfb (low force boost) up past 60 with dampening now your adjusting value. so 70 gain, 70 lfb, 50 fx, 50 damping (or a value you prefer), then only adjust cars individually up or down but most cars I keep at 100%

I am trying to explain that now all the forces for the cars and the game itself are closer and in alignment you can turn them up, probably keep steering at its 900 or whatever default, and it should all feel fine and not out of wack, especially now for the modern cars and latest released ones, the way they have the ffb, boosting those values and taking the fast cars on something like oulton park classic with no chicanes, you are going to see the game at its finest I think and the suspension and road undulation is real good. This is real cool for an engine and sim developer now. Not only is the mod on point the game seems to be in a solid spot. Mods seem to be lifting the standard of effort and all that.

Last edited:
Maybe he could unload the boot files, do all the mod installing then re-load the bootfiles at the end.

Bootfiles should always be loaded last and hit yes on overwriting everytime...

This could be another reason why people aren't getting all the cars...

It's all in the install process...

Bootfiles should always be loaded last and hit yes on overwriting everytime...

This could be another reason why people aren't getting all the cars...

It's all in the install process...
Look like they have'nt modify and put

vehicles\IR-18_2023_My_Team\IR-18_2023_My_Team.crd

at the end of vehiculelist.lst into the bootfile/vehicule folder

They just put the mod into mod folder, put bootfile, and launch JSGME to enable them

Look like they have'nt modify and put

vehicles\IR-18_2023_My_Team\IR-18_2023_My_Team.crd

at the end of vehiculelist.lst into the bootfile/vehicule folder

They just put the mod into mod folder, put bootfile, and launch JSGME to enable them
Either that or have just put a single line for another team as some people say they have one car, which means the MyTeam crd is the only one they entered... When they say they only get 3 then they've entered a single line for one of the teams...

Or they've somehow commented out the other teams crd's...

Love your MyTeam livery BTW... I'd really love to see everyone's MyTeams liveries, hopefully we can get a thread going on MyTeam liveries for this mod at some point...

Last edited:
Either that or have just put a single line for another team as some people say they have one car, which means the MyTeam crd is the only one they entered... When they say they only get 3 then they've entered a single line for one of the teams...

Or they've somehow commented out the other teams crd's...

Love your MyTeam livery BTW... I'd really love to see everyone's MyTeams liveries, hopefully we can get a thread going on MyTeam liveries for this mod at some point...
Yeah may be could be a nice idea

Hi everybody... just installed days before the mod and its amazing, the best mod ever... but now i want to update to version 1.0.1 but i don´t know how to do it.... i went to the mod folder and the jepg wasn´t there, only another file with the same name but not .exe

Could someone please explain us how to do it correctly?... if i add again the jepg to the mod folder and i open, there are no mods intalled and yes they are.

thanks in advance...

Last edited:
Hi everybody... just installed days before the mod and its amazing, the best mod ever... but now i want to update to version 1.0.1 but i don´t know how to do it.... i went to the mod folder and the jepg wasn´t there, only another file with the same name but not .exe

Could someone please explain us how to do it correctly?... if i add again the jepg to the mod folder and i open, there are no mods intalled and yes they are.

thanks in advance...
HAve you read the Readme files into the zip you have downloaded, its explain everything. Btw anytime you modify the mod, as like here you put the update, you need to disable the mod into JSGME and renable it.

To activate the mod, you activate it with JSGME. If you put the update and never touch JSGME, the game kept the old file. So, you need to uninstall the mod into JSGME and reinstall it into JSGME
yes, but when i go to the JSGME in the Mod folder, there is no JSGME and if i put a new one, when i open there is no mods in the list to uninstall, so i can not choose the old one to uninstall. thanks...

Last edited:

thanks in advance...

To update it's simply...

1. Uninstall the mod and bootfiles through JSGME.
2. Delete the old INDYCAR_2023 folder in your Automobilista 2/MODS folder.
3. Paste in the updated version to your MODS folder.
4. Activate the mod and then the bootfiles through JSGME.

luijo updated DALLARA IR18 2023 MOD (Road Version) with a new update entry:

IR-18 Version 1.0.3

Changelog:
- Updated liveries
- Slightly reduced aero downforce
- Increased engine boost to 100% (previously was left unintentionally at 90%)
- Increased drag in front and rear wings account for the higher engine power
- Adjusted steering lock min/max values

These slight changes were made to make the car more lively and easier to reach the limit of grip.

The Alternate tires (soft/reds) are still assigned by default. These have the most grip and higher wear. Primary (hard/black)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 448 69.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 278 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 26.7%
Back