INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD!

Cars INDYCAR IR18 2023 MOD! 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sounds like you are missing the lines from the vehiclelist.lst for the other 22...
you were correct sir knight.
I had issues installing this. I decided to contact KAOS for help as I wondered why I couldn't get all the teams up and running. They spent about almost two hours with me on discord and determined the way I edited my text files was an issue. Something to do with spacing. So "ChickenFried" forwarded my his "Text" file vehicle.lst file and said try mine. And it worded perfect. Fun mod! That was cool. my TrackIRv5 works perfect as well. I'd be willing to pay them for this the way it's running in 4K on my end.

I'm liking the 1.0.3 physics. The car feels more lively now. Well done team.
Lovely news...

I'd like to know how far you dove into the settings... As with anyone providing feedback with the physics... What you guys do to the set up will be very different to what I do for my driving style... So you might catch some things that we didn't see coming...

Do you have to have the most up to date version of the game to install the mods? I have ver 1.4.5 ...will it work if I have followed the install instructions and are boot files backward compatible?

Thank you in advance.

Mike

Hi man sorry if a made any mistakes here, the mod is amazing but at the moment in the new update 1.4.7.1 when you select the indy cars the driver is invisible, i would like to know how can i fix that ? thanks for the mod

Hi man sorry if a made any mistakes here, the mod is amazing but at the moment in the new update 1.4.7.1 when you select the indy cars the driver is invisible, i would like to know how can i fix that ? thanks for the mod

With the new update in Ams2 Now there is a problem with the mod. There are no hands in cockpit view and in the game menu is it on.

The new game update broke the drivers on all mods, you'll need to download the latest update to the mod and the latest bootfiles to fix it...

Where do we get the bootfiles? I didn't see anything in the zip, that's the only thing that's holding up my install of this. Thanks!

EDIT: Figured it out, would've been useful if it was mentioned the bootfiles had to be downloaded elsewhere.
Hi all, I'm new here and learning as I read: so, we have to get the Bootfiles outside of this thread? Can anybody help me please? I could just download JSGME and the mod, will try to get the bootfiles and then try installing.

EDIT: got bootfiles but an error came out, explaining below.

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm absolutely new to this so I'm still learning, and trying not to ask silly questions, but sometimes I have no more choice :D

AM2 has launched 1.4.7.1 on April 27, does it mean any of these files might (the mod, the bootfiles, etc) now be out of date?

I've installed the 1.04 of the mod (haven't found a way to get to any update if there is any)
I've installed bootfiles 1.4.6.7 provided by a user named @RoccoGD in the thread (thanks :)) and then my game crashes when I head into the track, after being able to see the cars of the mod in the selection menu.

Can anybody help me or tell me if I need somethjing else? I've seen there is an update patch of the mod but I don't know where to find it.

Thanks a lot and congratulations everybody for the awesome work, couldn't play yet but looks insane.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2023-04-28 113250.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-04-28 113250.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 26
  • Captura de pantalla 2023-04-28 113312.png
    Captura de pantalla 2023-04-28 113312.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 26
I reinstall this wonderfull mod today and now crashes my sistem... any ideas??? :(

1) Set AMS2 to only update on launch
2) Uninstall all mods for every update
3) Redownload the latest bootfiles and if needed any mods that require it

4) Use AMS2 Content Manager in stead of JGME *slightly different file management (read CM instructions)

*if you leave JGME open, AMS2 won't launch in VR, so close it after applying mods. You can of course use JGME, but it's just way slower when applying multiple mods, unlike AMS2CM judging from my user experience.

Last edited:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 462 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 282 42.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 305 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 179 27.1%
Back