Customization?

Hello all, I'm thinking in purchasing Assetto Corsa in the next Steam sales, but I will like to ask about the degree of customization of the competition against the AI. Is possible to create custom races/championships specifying the vehicles that can be used and the tracks that will be part of the championship?

Thanks!

Yes you can. I would encourage you to download 'Content Manager' for AC as that app has tons of options not found in the main game such as ballast / restrictor and the ability to assign car liveries to the AI manually.

You can create detailed offline championships in AC, CM adds a few more features for that too. You can use whatever cars and tracks (including mods) you want, you can customize opponents (what cars and liveries they use, ballast, AI aggression and variance) and select how long practice, qualifying and race is. It's such a great feature for offline racing, every racing game should have something similar.

If you are going to buy AC I'd strongly suggest buying Ultimate Edition, gives you a massive amount of extra content and is dirt cheap for what it contains.

I am sure that you would be very happy with the purchase ...remember you get a 2 hour window, so if you are not happy, you can get a full refund :thumbsup:

And should you ever get bored of racing AI ..come and join us in a club race, you would be very welcome :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 30 24.2%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 17.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 7 5.6%