Custom Shaders Patch Disabled or not installed

Albgusal

Premium
Hello guys,

I am running AC in Mac M1 through Crossover and using CM as a launcher. Everything works fine except for CSP. The game seems to launch without CSP.
In-game, the app bar is the original one, not the CM one. When checking in SOL Planner or Weather, i get the message 'Custom Shaders not installed or disabled'.
I am running on win 7-64 but I tried Win 8 and Win 10 (64 and 32)
I can launch the game through CM and play the vanilla game with no problems whatsoever. I have installed the full version of CM 0.8.2467.39678 (x86) and CSP 0.1.80 preview 115. I have tried with every version of CSP after 0.1.69. I am not sure CM is doing much either. Although i can launch the game from it and select game mode, car, race track etc... Regarding settings i really do not know

I have no problems running other games on crossover like Automobilista 2 for example.

Anyone has a similar experience? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 05.52.02 copy.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-01-15 at 05.52.02 copy.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 99
Hello,

Anyone has any insights on this? I play the game using CM with no problem i can select everything i want but CSP will not load. Basically CM will launch the Vanilla game.
I tried installing CSP through CM and also i tried doing it manually.
CSP will just not load.

CSP requires 64 bit AC and the functional part of it is the dwrite.dll in the AC folder, which is loaded automatically when DirectX starts (because "this folder" is in PATH ahead of the directx folder)... if crossover uses its own version of DirectX it might not try to read that file I guess.

Last edited:
CSP requires 64 bit AC and the functional part of it is the dwrite.dll in the AC folder, which is loaded automatically when DirectX starts (because "this folder" is in PATH ahead of the directx folder)... if crossover uses its own version of DirectX it might not try to read that file I guess.
Just setting up crossover libraries settings to read dwrite.dll did the job.

Thanks!!!

Hi, can you share how to download CM in Crossover. I am finding a trouble, thanks
Hello guys,

I am running AC in Mac M1 through Crossover and using CM as a launcher. Everything works fine except for CSP. The game seems to launch without CSP.
In-game, the app bar is the original one, not the CM one. When checking in SOL Planner or Weather, i get the message 'Custom Shaders not installed or disabled'.
I am running on win 7-64 but I tried Win 8 and Win 10 (64 and 32)
I can launch the game through CM and play the vanilla game with no problems whatsoever. I have installed the full version of CM 0.8.2467.39678 (x86) and CSP 0.1.80 preview 115. I have tried with every version of CSP after 0.1.69. I am not sure CM is doing much either. Although i can launch the game from it and select game mode, car, race track etc... Regarding settings i really do not know

I have no problems running other games on crossover like Automobilista 2 for example.

Anyone has a similar experience? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea