Cube Controls Formula CSX2 (RD OWNERS CLUB)

Hello!

I just recently Purchased a CC Formula CSX2 wheel and I am so happy with my purchase I thought we might as well have a dedicated owners club thread for the wheel where we can share our experiences together also any technical or teething problems also share our settings and dashboards with the community!

Cube Controls Logo

inside formula esports steering wheels

The Classic USB connection is designed for the high achievers as it enables high-demanding electronics. Connect them and be ready to go.
For the demanding drivers.[/LIST]​

Last edited:
Hi, I have the GT pro omp
that hasn't been used that I am looking to sell
I wanted the Sparco one P310 looked everywhere and couldn’t find one for the life of me looking,
Then convinced myself but the price difference to the PSE GT3 wheel was justified considering it’s by far the best P310 I’ve ever seen specially in carbon with the white Sparco stitching so I ordered that from Simon over @pse will take some time each one is custom hand made upto 4 weeks lead time hopefully be worth the wait. :)
980E3992-A62A-4AFC-A68B-0C9EA40D944B.png

PSE GT3 Enduro Spec

Upvote 0
That is a thing of beauty. Well done! Very, very nice.

The wheel powers up just fine, I would say the LED’s look a tiny bit dimmer but the lead I am using is 3 metres and my eyesight is shocking!

Upvote 0
That is a thing of beauty. Well done!
Thx, I have the PSE DDU also the quality of that is exceptional like a iPhone quality very impressive, so figured if not using the CSX2 I’ll use the PSE GT3 + DDU,

I did contact bill at SRH for a custom dashboard making for my DD2 but he not replied back since Friday.

Upvote 0
I know a few people were asking for F12020 sim hub and csx2 settings. I had a play around tonight and managed to get the screen working with tactile enabled.

I wish I could explain how I did it, in all honesty i stubbornly persisted. I shut the game down three times and it worked again flawlessly each time.

I have included some screen shots that I hope will help.

015622DD-93DB-41B0-88C9-F43FA2F321E2.jpeg8A79A936-AA35-435B-AD28-DCA0CB72B8ED.jpeg9B314B18-D76C-40F8-8151-70740A1116E8.jpeg140EB706-B6A4-45F0-9907-0F25B6BBF5D5.jpeg
015622DD-93DB-41B0-88C9-F43FA2F321E2.jpeg

Attachments

• CA93A6C0-DFCC-4EFB-84E6-253282DF521A.jpeg
    CA93A6C0-DFCC-4EFB-84E6-253282DF521A.jpeg
    511.7 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Its really nice, the perfect width for me. I was concerned it would be too wide. It gives a different feel to the CSX2 as you would imagine, Cube controls certainly seem to have nailed it for GT3 with this one. Its difficult to explain how specific wheels for simulation cars can feel 'right', but for me they do and adds great immersion.
The gear and clutch paddles appear to have had a redesign and feel stiffer and more direct but this could be spring tension. They feel awesome.
It would have been nice if they had managed to include the small scroll wheels of the CSX2.
The build quality is perfect, beautiful Alcantara and the aluminium back plate is like a tank.
I purchased it from Murray motorsport, their service is amazing.
Overall I am very pleased.

How do you like the PSE? I was really torn between the PSE GT1 and this GTX.

Last edited:
Reactions: CC
Upvote 0
Its really nice, the perfect width for me. I was concerned it would be too wide. It gives a different feel to the CSX2 as you would imagine, Cube controls certainly seem to have nailed it for GT3 with this one. Its difficult to explain how specific wheels for simulation cars can feel 'right', but for me they do and adds great immersion.
The gear and clutch paddles appear to have had a redesign and feel stiffer and more direct but this could be spring tension. They feel awesome.
It would have been nice if they had managed to include the small scroll wheels of the CSX2.
The build quality is perfect, beautiful Alcantara and the aluminium back plate is like a tank.
I purchased it from Murray motorsport, their service is amazing.
Overall I am very pleased.

How do you like the PSE? I was really torn between the PSE GT1 and this GTX.
Yeah I think you made the right choice, I contacted Simon and asked for the Enduro Spec wheel it come with all the correct stickers but 0 backlights,
Build quality is exceptional and the paddles feel awesome too really nice quality but I do feel let down a lot by the lack of lighting specially on a 1500$ steering wheel, my CSX2 blows it away.

Upvote 0
Thats interesting, with wheels its a difficult choice at that level as often you need to choose a boutique brand as such and all that goes along with it.
For me these two wheels hit all the spots.
I have been playing around with VR recently negating the use of a screen entirely, I found it amazing having never tried it but there are just too many drawbacks and i gave up for now. Hopefully something better is coming.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have the Sparco GT, the CSX2, and just ordered a GT-X as well. If you haven't already, make sure you grab Cube's display layout from the new wheel - not sure when they added it, but I love it. Available on UGT's site.

• Love
Reactions: CC
Upvote 0
hello there, i have a new csx2 which i have been using for a few days now, went to use it this evening and windows says USD not recognised, could this be a cable problem?, im using the supplied cables

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea