CSP track template/tuto for quickly creating a csp track extension

Misc CSP track template/tuto for quickly creating a csp track extension 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ktulu77 submitted a new resource:

CSP track template/tuto for quickly creating a csp track extension - A simple file to easily starts a new CSP track extension

Hi

I have made several CSP config files for tracks which were missing CSP features. I uploaded them to RaceDepartment, and sent a couple of them to the CSP team so it can be automatically downloaded when you start a race.

For these CSP configs, I mainly used a template file I had made and filled / reworked accordingly to the track. I thought that this template could be useful to the community if I release it with a small tutorial. So I give it to you. I hope this will help the community...

Read more about this resource...

7.. Share your work!
If you are happy with your work, don't hesitate to share it on RaceDepartment, or even you can send it to the CSP team by sending it on their discord.

And maybe run it by the original track creator first if he's an active member of the community.

A lot of times the CSP configuration is poorly written, VAO is exaggerated, and work done by the creator is simply removed in favour of a half-assed CSP feature.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.