General CSP questions

Hi,

Forgive the beginner question(s) I am a very late-comer to CSP. I have always hated the tiled look of both the tarmac and grass in AC, I then learned that CSP can do something to fix that...? I understand it has something to do with the track config file...? This is how my Silverstone looks... look at that lovely tarmac tiling... Any advice would be welcome.

Also, I had a nice blue tyre smoke mod which I had tweaked to perfection before installing CSP, now it seems the tyre smoke has turned grey and looks much worse imo. Is there any way to tweak the tyre smoke within CSP? Thanks.

tiling1.jpg

Hi,

Forgive the beginner question(s) I am a very late-comer to CSP. I have always hated the tiled look of both the tarmac and grass in AC, I then learned that CSP can do something to fix that...? I understand it has something to do with the track config file...? This is how my Silverstone looks... look at that lovely tarmac tiling... Any advice would be welcome.

Also, I had a nice blue tyre smoke mod which I had tweaked to perfection before installing CSP, now it seems the tyre smoke has turned grey and looks much worse imo. Is there any way to tweak the tyre smoke within CSP? Thanks.

View attachment 375045
that's just some copy paste i found on the github doc
no sure if it applies to what you have on the road now

; for better texture tiling use this without additional "KEY_X"s:
[MATERIAL_ADJUSTMENT_1]
MATERIALS = sand, grass
KEY_0 = ksAlphaRef
VALUE_0 = -193

( source https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/blob/master/_doc_config_tracks.ini )
ok no, i read again what you said. I thought it was one your mod track
I don't understand, why it does this on a kunos track ?!
alternative solution is maybe (maybe..) download the extension for the said track
here you find all the config for each track :
1590154939795.png

right click install on the one you want

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 14.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 29 11.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 33 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 31 12.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 83 34.0%
  • Saturday

Votes: 140 57.4%